last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERBAL!

Wow! Time sure has flown by this past year. I can't believe just a year ago we were celebrating your birthday and I wrote that saucy story for you. Now you're a year older. You old man you! ;)

I think you are one of the strongest men I know. You're a strong man, a loving husband and a kick ass father. You've done the best you can and that is more than most do. Men and women alike. I sure do hope you're going to have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it, dear.

I've brought along some stuff for you to enjoy.

And a special treat since I know how much you love the Transformer movies.

“I’d like to be the sort of person who can enjoy things at the time, instead of having to go back in my head and enjoy them.”
— David Foster Wallace

“We’re all lonely for something we don’t know we’re lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we’ve never even met.”
— David Foster Wallace

“Ghosts talking to us all the time — but we think their voices are our own thoughts.”
— David Foster Wallace
Matriarch
0 likes
Happy birthday Verbal

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday to THE SECOND SEXIEST male voice on Lush Stories!!!

xx Stephanie

(Okay, OKAY, the fucking sexiest already... JESUS!)
Lurker
0 likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You're an amazing friend to have❤️ Hope you're birthday is amazing❤️
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Moon man. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by billybroadband

Five... Four... Three... Two..... THERE WE GO!

xx SF

Forum Moderators ON THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL... (s)

(This is REALLY FUNNY 'cos that ACTUALLY took FIVE SECONDS... LITERALLY!!! I was NEVER a Forum Mod... But MY GOD they are GOOD!!!)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Happy Birthday dear Verbal! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Verbal!!!

Here's your cake!

And my birthday wish for you.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i hope you had a WONDERFUL day!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday, Verbal!

"Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people, and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary." - Boris Pasternak
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday.....Hope you have a wonderful day....Enjoy...xo

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Thank you so much, everyone. That was quite touching. I really heart the community here at Lush. smile

I celebrated this weekend, mostly, and so will spend tonight with the girls lazily watching movies I want to watch (as opposed to, say, Mama Mia, which they choose just to piss me off).
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Happy Birthday Verbal
†Jinxy Approved†