Login

The last band or artist you saw live?

last reply
383 replies
28.4k views
2 watchers
10 likes
0 likes
I go to concerts alone all the time, because I guess I haven't found the one to accompany me to them yet. Currently the last band I saw live was Van Halen. 3 of the 4 original members were there, but I can't say I was that impressed. Eddie can still play and his son wasn't bad playing base. Alex is still decent at his age, but David's pipe aren't as clear as they once were. It was still a decent show, but I just wish I could have seen them during their prime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Grateful Dead in Santa Clara last month. Great shows. Took my son and made a nice vacation out of it, seeing old friends and the mountains. Great time.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Idina Menzel
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
1 like
Quote by billybroadband
The Grateful Dead in Santa Clara last month. Great shows. Took my son and made a nice vacation out of it, seeing old friends and the mountains. Great time.

I've been to several. What a long strange trip smile.

Crooked Still
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Snoop Dogg and No Doubt! Gonna be seeing the Black Keys again in less than two weeks!
Lurker
1 like
Marcia Ball
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I've been to several. What a long strange trip smile.

Crooked Still

I followed the Dead on one of their summer tours. A long beautifully strange trip.

Kottonmouth Kings and ICP would be the last show I went to.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Snoop Dogg and No Doubt! Gonna be seeing the Black Keys again in less than two weeks!

Snoop and no doubt?? What a strange combo.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Snoop and no doubt?? What a strange combo.

It was for the 90's kids.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A Beatles tribute group called 'Backbeat'. They come to our town every few years for our Concert on the Green series.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
local group called Rigor Mortis
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boston last night in LA. For some reason I'd never seen them but I'm glad I did, they were outstanding!
Lurker
0 likes
Pitbull
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The CSO. I like what I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A local South African band called Shortstraw.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NERO, was an awesome night from what I can remember lol
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It was for the 90's kids.

No Doubt!!

Also forgot I saw Ween not long ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not that anyone here knows who they are, but about a month ago I saw Blonde Redhead live in Nashville, and it was glorious! They are pretty much my favorite band that is still together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
group called Union Guns (sounds like a Civil War regiment)
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It was last year in San Francisco. Aerosmith was the headliner, Spacehog was the initial warm-up band. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis closed out the show. It was a great concert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
twenty-one pilots...great music
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Peter Cetera!! Front row seats in Rockdale, IL. I know he's much older but wow!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foo Fighters at CitiField in NYC about 2 weeks ago. Also saw them about 10 days earlier outside of Philly. AMAZING as usual!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Paul Simon in Boston
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I took my wife to see Meatloaf at the Birmingham NEC. His final tour, he struggled a bit but still have a bloody good show.