Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever cuddle with your man's cock in your face without necessarily giving it a BJ?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does anyone enjoy resting their head or face down by their partner`s cocks and nuzzling it from time to time, but not necessarily give it a full-on blowjob? And if so, what personal satisfaction does it fulfill for you? A feeling of closeness, intimacy, and/or because you genuinely love the feel/smell/warmth of the organ? And what part of the day do you enjoy doing this? Pre or post sex? On the couch in the living room or in bed, or even during car rides?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. His cock is one of my favorite toys.....I can play with it for hours.... Unfortunately, though, he doesn't last for ours. So, even if its just gentle cuddling and caressing his cock during a movie or just relaxing in bed - he's usually going to cum... and if its just been a long playful cock-worshipping cuddle, I always want his cum in my mouth.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

Yes, particularly after he's completely shaved down there. It's just so warm and desirable! And I know that he knows that I love his cock!