Continue the story...

last reply
32 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You're trapped in an elevator with the most beautiful girl you've ever seen, with long dark hair, piercing blue eyes and lips that leave little to the imagination. She looks scared as the lights momentarily flicker on and off and you want to comfort her. The elevator could start working again at any moment....
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol well that escalated quickly...
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I smile and say"in case we're going to be stuck in here a while, my name's Helen - thank god I might be stuck in this lift with a beautiful woman like you and not some horny guy. But maybe you'd prefer to be stuck on here with a guy?" ........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Guys are overrated. Besides, I could use a little girl time. What do you say about playing a little game?"
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
She said, "My name is Tasha. My game is this: you may plant one small, soft kiss anywhere on an exposed part of my body. Would you like to play?"

Helen blushed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"It's a good thing you've left your shirt untucked; I particularly like this little square of skin at the bottom of your belly."
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Helen bent and lightly kissed Tasha's taut stomach, just above her waist. Tasha's muscles rippled as lips grazed her; the tiny hairs on her skin grew erect as she brushed them with a touch of her tongue so light it could have been made of smoke. She stood up, somewhat unsteadily.

"I knew you would choose that spot to kiss," said Tasha, grinning. "Would you like to know how I knew?"

"Yes," Helen whispered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"You have a trail of faint lipstick kisses trailing down your belly," Tasha smirked. "And I saw the gooseflesh appear on your neck when you caught me looking at it. And your nipples hardened."

Helen closed her eyes, took a slow deep breath and sighed.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Lurker
0 likes
Tasha brushed her hands through Helen's hair as she sank to her knees on the elevator floor. She heard Helen breathing erratically and she knew it wasn't from the fear of being trapped for hours. She took hold of her hands and observed "Helen, your hands are damp with perspiration. Are you nervous? Have you never done anything like this before?" And she drew those trembling fingers upwards towards the still-fastened buttons of her shirt. "Make me a trail of lipstick kisses, Helen. Unfasten me and let's see where the trail might lead ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My hands shake as Tasha lays my fingers over her top button,it's now or never I tell myself. The first button unfastened reveals her gorgeous cleavage,number two exposes her well rounded breasts encased within a white lace bra,my fingers brushing her silky skin three then four and finally five reveal her flat toned tummy to me.
My lips begin a kiss below her neck,traveling slowly down between Tasha's wonderful breasts,my lips continue downwards.
My hands slide behind her back, I pull her closer to me, pressing my lips against her tummy just above the waist band of her skirt,my tongue tracing along the length of her waist band.
My hands slip lower,cupping and parting the cheeks of her firm backside,my chin rubbing against her mound, I'm sure I sense Tasha pushing herself into me.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
come on folks.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jane can't believe what she is seeing. Its her first day on the job - sitting alone in a small room monitoring the security cameras throughout the building. She picks up the phone and dials her boss. "Mr. Dick, there's something going on in elevator #4. Could you come take a look, please."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Jane hangs up the phone in frustration. In an attempt to compose herself, she purposely looks away from what she is seeing on the elevator and focuses on the other security cameras. Jane has never thought of herself as a voyeur before, but she finds herself being drawn back to watching the two women. An idea suddently comes to her that she immediately finds exciting. She could turn on the sound - just for a little while. Jane's breathing starts to quicken and her pulse starts to race as she hovers her hand over the button, that if pressed, will start relaying the sounds from within the elevator to the security desk's sound system.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Titties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are the only thing she could think of. Big ones.

She tried to focus. Still titties.

"Get a grip," she thought.

Smooth and lubed, she envisaged a large shaft sliding between them.

"Dammit!"

The titties were going no where.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Janes hand began to rub her breast as she watched the two women in the elevator
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by helenayton
My hands shake as Tasha lays my fingers over her top button,it's now or never I tell myself. The first button unfastened reveals her gorgeous cleavage,number two exposes her well rounded breasts encased within a white lace bra,my fingers brushing her silky skin three then four and finally five reveal her flat toned tummy to me.
My lips begin a kiss below her neck,traveling slowly down between Tasha's wonderful breasts,my lips continue downwards.
My hands slide behind her back, I pull her closer to me, pressing my lips against her tummy just above the waist band of her skirt,my tongue tracing along the length of her waist band.
My hands slip lower,cupping and parting the cheeks of her firm backside,my chin rubbing against her mound, I'm sure I sense Tasha pushing herself into me.....

Enchanted by Tasha's alignment of exquisite spheres, Helen feels fated to do what Aphrodite selected her to do: to attend to Tasha's needs.
She pushes her face hard against Tasha's Venus mound, eliciting a deep moan, driving Helen on to paradise. Her sense of smell is not wrong as she senses nature's purest perfume and soon discovers from sliding Tasha's waist band down, uncovering a moist, delicately wrought, soft, tender
butterfly, so generously coasted in delicious layers of cream.
Helen's own quivering quim is now so pretty in pink, she must lower one hand to her wanting, throbbing need as her tongue simultaneously flattens wide before Tasha's calling lips....two women trapped in an accidental but necessary Moment in Time....."Ravish me, take me, claim me, love me!"
"Oh Helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......."
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Titties.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Tasha writhes under Helen's hungry lips and fingers, shocked and delighted that the tiniest of flirtatious glances has led to this unexpectedly electric pleasure on the floor of the elevator, this elevator she has ridden hundreds of times, such a mundane locale turned suddenly into a place of furtive wanton fantasy. She clearly remembers thinking, "I will never forget this moment. What could possibly happen next?"

Then, as if on cue, the doors open. Standing in front of them is a fireman.

"Hello, ladies," he drawls nonchalantly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"What the hell?" Jane exclaimed, seeing the weedy looking fireman prise open the elevator doors from the security camera in the corridor, "Who called the damned Fire Brigade. It certainly wasn't me!"
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr. Dick was having second thoughts. Maybe he should go down to the security monitor room to see what's up. After all, it was Jane's first day on the job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jane peered closely at the monitor. Something wasn't right. She hadn't called the Fire Brigade and the women in the lift certainly hadn't so who...?
"Hey! Wait a minute!" she exclaimed, "I know who that is and he certainly isn't a Fireman!"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alfred was a a bit of a geek who was on his way to a fancy dress party. He had been pressing the elevator button quite a few times and was thinking about walking down the five flights of stairs when he heard the elevator lurch and arrive at his floor. The doors opened and he saw ..........
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tasha lying on the floor, her skirt around her waist, her legs wide open. Helen on all fours lapping furiously, hot nectar dripping from her chin. Tasha looked directly into Alfred's eyes. He hesitated a second, then stepped into the elevator and pushed the top floor button. The elevator began to rise.
Lurker
0 likes
He wanted to help these ladies ascend to heaven, but was sure that the top floor would suffice…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The problem was, though, that the top floor contained the board room. There had been a meeting that afternoon and all the top directors had been there but, had they all left?