Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strap-on, threesome or NO? Where is the line drawn in a relationship?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think many marriages/relationships over the years go through different periods of exploration and broadening of your sexual tastes. Whether it is getting more comfortable with each other or finally shaking your inhibitions that were built over a lifetime, you find yourself at the brink of options you never thought you would be considering. What do you do???

So, for a woman, maybe you start to look at other women differently....consider the threesome he's been asking you about for so long. For men, maybe he really liked when you were playing with his ass during sex and he asked you to take it further, maybe strap something on and let him see what it really feels like?

Question is, ladies, do you strap one on and fuck him if he asks you to? Do you take that step and have the threesome that you are toying with in the back of your mind?

OR do you keep all of these types of desires in the fantasy realm?

What other things have been requested that finally made you draw the line...or explore further??

Lots of questions I know...but I am so curious what other's limits might be....
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've known I am very bi-sexual all my life, so anyone who wants to be in a relationship with me, male or female, has to come to grips with sharing me with the other gender at some point, because I'm not going to give up sex with girls for any guy, and vice versa, so this has been my sexual pattern all my life. For years, I had a lesbian lover who had to share me with guys occasionally, and now I have 2 boyfriends who share me with other girls and other guys both. I try new things with all of them, but I have my preferences and my limits, and so do all my partners. As you can guess, I'm pretty open-minded sexually, so I've tried a lot of weird stuff, but I've found my comfort-zone, and everyone I'm involved with respects that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've known I am very bi-sexual all my life, so anyone who wants to be in a relationship with me, male or female, has to come to grips with sharing me with the other gender at some point, because I'm not going to give up sex with girls for any guy, and vice versa, so this has been my sexual pattern all my life. For years, I had a lesbian lover who had to share me with guys occasionally, and now I have 2 boyfriends who share me with other girls and other guys both. I try new things with all of them, but I have my preferences and my limits, and so do all my partners. As you can guess, I'm pretty open-minded sexually, so I've tried a lot of weird stuff, but I've found my comfort-zone, and everyone I'm involved with respects that.

It sounds like you have found some very open minded people around you and I love when real life works out like that. Thing is, how far would you go for your partner? Would you go out of your comfort zone to please them?
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Crazy_Girl

It sounds like you have found some very open minded people around you and I love when real life works out like that. Thing is, how far would you go for your partner? Would you go out of your comfort zone to please them?

It depends... I'm not always sure where my comfort zone is until I have tried things I haven't tried before. I've been gang-banged, and decided it wasn't something I wanted to make a habit of doing. I helped my boyfriend experiment with his bi-sexual curiosity, and watched him give a bj to another guy. One of my FWB wanted to pee on me out in nature, and I gave it some thought, but declined. I have another friend who keeps trying to get me to try something I'm not allowed to talk about on Lush, and I haven't done it as yet, but I haven't completely dismissed the idea. Sooo... I will go out of my comfort zone far enough to at least try something, but it may be the last time I do it. Other things, like scat and humiliation, I draw the line.
Lurker
0 likes
Already done all of those things.