Comfort in significant other arms

last reply
27 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's pretty much the most important thing (to me) in a relationship.

There's trust and intimacy that goes along with that comfort.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, there is a host of things I need to find in my significant other's arms. Comfort is one of the very top emotions I look to feel. If he cannot comfort me, it really isn't a relationship with any meaning or lasting ability.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could not agree more. Making love is not just sex. It is the whole interface between two loving people. Yes, it all is vital.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you think alike and of the same thing, and answer a question before asked....................your bonded...............tighter than a tick on a teddy bear
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
absolutely important! i need to feel that his arms are a safe haven when i need to escape all of the turmoil in the world. being in his arms just strengthens our bond.

Say. Her. Name.

Troublemaker
0 likes
As a guy I'm not sure "comfort" is the word but there is a sense of being in the right place and time...like you belong together...definitely an underrated characteristic of a good relationship...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Extremely important. So important in fact, that if I can't feel that with him, the relationship will be doomed. I want to feel a sanctuary in his arms, a safe haven away from everything else, a lovely escape. Intimacy, connection, comfort. heart
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Huge for me! I missed it so much when my first husband passed away. I think it is a built in necessity for me. Not sure if that is the same for everyone else or not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it says so much the hugs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
WOW for me it's VERY important. Soo great after a bad day or great evening to just wrap your arms around her to just feel in heaven
0 likes
For me it's very very important to me. I crave that so much.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I absolutely love the comfort I find in a lover's arms. I couldn't be with someone that didn't cherish that. In particular, that magical, not-quite-real feeling after you've had sex and are lying entangled together, listening to the gentle rhythms of each other's heartbeats. Maybe talking softly. Maybe dozing. Maybe tracing imaginary alphabets on each other's skin with your fingertips. Perhaps the single most perfect feeling in the world.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Dani
It's pretty much the most important thing (to me) in a relationship.

There's trust and intimacy that goes along with that comfort.

^^^^ This basically.. cannot say it any better than Dani did tbh.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
When things go wrong for me, the first person I want is my wife. The first thing I do when I see her is go into her arms.

It's so important and so intimate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me a silly romantic, but it is very important to me. The trust and intimacy is essential. Just listening to your lover's breath can be the best feeling in the world.

Maybe this is the litmus test. If you feel best in their arms, maybe they're the one...
0 likes
I want to make a joke about something like 'arms' as in weapons but I can't think of anything. Boo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's such an important part of a relationship...I absolutely crave the comfort of strong arms around me when I'm upset or feeling low. Don't have that type of comfort though, so I pat myself on the shoulder and say, "There there." (shrugs)
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sundancer2004
When you think alike and of the same thing, and answer a question before asked....................your bonded...............tighter than a tick on a teddy bear

I could not agree more, being someone's Teddybear, but more seriously what Dani and Wonderway said above too is so vital: When we feel loved by someone we rush to their arms, when we seek compassion in someone, it is their arms we run to, when we feel like we are one with someone, the hugging arms, cuddling arms and chest/bosom,etc. It is vital as Dani said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
When things go wrong for me, the first person I want is my wife. The first thing I do when I see her is go into her arms.

It's so important and so intimate.

I guess I could buy a Judy Garland outfit and get plastic surgery......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher
That got destroyed many years ago. Now my comfort is hugging a special body pillow that I affectionately have named after a dear "computer" friend and looking at her pic. She is my FRIEND and we are long past any "sexual" relationship. So sad, but so true.

Your profile says you are married. if so, and just and educated guess on my part, maybe holding her in the spooning position and softly recalling into her ear a very special romantic movement you both enjoyed from the past, may turn a slight wisp of smoke into embers. Which, with a little more enticement may turn into a nice hot flame.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now as for me holding is very important. Maybe a little more so after a BDSM scene. I'm lucky that Hubbie and all of my long time lovers enjoy the after glow in each other's arms. Oddly enough about half of the strangers Hubbie offers me to at the swing club likes to cuddle in the after glow. This is of their doing not mine. I enjoy it though. It adds a little romance to what started out as just horny lust filled desire.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I couldn't find comfort in their arms then I would be incapable of calling them a significant other. It's very important.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not just my significant other, but my closest friends as well. I have some dear friends who have always been there for me no matter what.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Not just my significant other, but my closest friends as well. I have some dear friends who have always been there for me no matter what.

I can CERTAINLY relate to this, but more on a "computer" level than in real life...especially 2 - 3 here on LUSH.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's nice to see a little sappy on a sex site!