Breast orgasms

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Myth or reality? Ladies, please educate me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well as I have commented before my breasts are very efficient little things haha. They are small, but very very sensitive. I have come quite close to having an orgasm from just touching and petting, but not actually had one . I would love to try, but it seems I need some other stimulation to actually come. I do love attention on my breasts and a guy who knows how to slowly build me up and tease them might win the prize some day hehe.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had them, so... no myth!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, pleasure is Mythic, as in unbelievably, unbearably awesome, yes...

shrugs - it depends on definitions too, i guess...

i had some great teacher/trainers who shared with me what they had learned themselves, and helped me experience and grow. As a sub, i was taught, learned, experienced how it's possible to experience every little sensation on a spectrum of pleasure, some can be viewed as "Painful" when they're very intense, and others so delicate that they are purely "Pleasureable".

For me, i guess, it's easiest to let go, i've practiced meditation techniques, and naturally in that pursuit one can choose to let go of "conscious" mental activity, a decreased sense of the personal "I", and overall awareness/mindfulness of being at one with the present, some practices look at focus, surrender, disolving or melting into "Being"

Love, sue.
Clumeleon
0 likes
My breasts have never had an orgasm.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by clum
My breasts have never had an orgasm.

Oh my God.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Oh my God.

Did Dani just have a post orgasm?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I've had this happen, but I need a lot of attention to my breasts. Usually, a nice breast massage will make me have an orgasm.

Lots of oil all over my boobs with the constant kneading makes for a lovely orgasm.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I've had this happen, but I need a lot of attention to my breasts. Usually, a nice breast massage will make me have an orgasm.

Lots of oil all over my boobs with the constant kneading makes for a lovely orgasm.

That is so exciting!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
breast or pussy, those dont much matter to get orgasm.

to me ( i guess most grils are similar with me ), more important thing is.. how partner can lead mood and situation in sexually.

if u lead ur girl friend or partner well, she can be concentrated sex and situations.

how u can good stimuate her fantasy and inside.. it is best way to lead girl's orgasm.

forget physical skills (if u are average healthy and general male), and study "fantasies and girl's mentality

sorry.. im sure my english is hard to understand.

i hope u can catch my point.

mood (not only romantic), leading fantasy and situations.
a naughty dreamer
Lurker
0 likes
breasts orgasms happens...

for me, it's all about the buildup/pleasure....I tend to rock my hips back & forth while they are being shown attention and that does it for me
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy breast orgasms and my husband has done this to me a number of times. My nipples are very sensitive and he loves to kiss, lick, nibble and suckle them. He usually starts slowly with sensual teasing and kissing of my tits and nipples as he caresses and massages my breasts. He then increases the intensity by sucking and nibbling on them. As I get closer to an orgasm, he squeezes my breasts together so the nipples are almost touching and alternates sucking on them. Then just before I climax he opens his mouth wide and takes both nipples in at the same time and nibbles and sucks hard on them .... making me cum so hard and intense ... mmmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
Well as I have commented before my breasts are very efficient little things haha. They are small, but very very sensitive. I have come quite close to having an orgasm from just touching and petting, but not actually had one . I would love to try, but it seems I need some other stimulation to actually come. I do love attention on my breasts and a guy who knows how to slowly build me up and tease them might win the prize some day hehe.

One of those odd quirks of nature is that a lot of guys (I'm NOT ONE of them btw) are primarily attracted by BIG breasts. HOWEVER, as breasts ALL have exactly the same number of nerve endings, those of you with smaller ones get considerably MORE stimulation from exactly the same caress than women with larger ones. So, it should be fairly easy for a guy intent upon doing so, to get you off that way. It just requires patience and proper technique.
Lurker
0 likes
my breasts don't have orgasms!

just think if one came first how jealous the other would get...

they are a happy pair living in blissful harmony..

orgasms r kept downstairs in the lounge

giggles

Lurker
0 likes
I think mine are pretty sensitive so yes it is possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either I've never been with somebody who has the skill to produce one (including when I'm being with myself ) or I have to conclude my breasts just aren't that sensitive. I reluctantly go with the latter.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've orgasmed from breast stimulation alone.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll answer for my wife. Reality. For her it is her left tit. She says that she swears that it is connected to her vagina. If I lick, suck and bite it she has orgasms.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If by breasts you also mean nipples, yes, I've had many orgasms by breast play. My nipples are highly sensitive and if played with for the right amount of time, I can come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely NOT a myth.
My breasts are very much a part of my sexual pleasure and I have often referred to my nipples as my other two clits.
Yes I have had a few nipple orgasms and they were so intense. I (or have my girlfriend) frequently try to bring ourselves to orgasm that way without touching any other part but it is extremely difficult. I can get so close but usually the moment I touch my clit it happens.
I love my breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have never had an orgasm from someone just playing with my tits.