Semen Swallowing

last reply
106 replies
21.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do women feel about swallowing a man's semen. Is it tangy , sexy, kinky or just plain yugh!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I can only speak for myself. I like swallowing. It's something very intimate that I do for my man.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with above...not only because hubby enjoys it, but I love doing it for him.
Lurker
0 likes
mmm, I love the taste of it.... makes me feel great to swallow his cum!!
Lurker
0 likes
Have a similar experience. My wife just loves the taste, and does it in different ways. Sometimes gargling with it, sometimes keeping some on her tongue and showing off proudly, sometimes just letting it fill her mouth and than swallowing and sometimes just gulping it down using the spurt as a easy source. In all cases the taste to her is overwhelming
Lurker
0 likes
I love to swallow and always do as it is a sign of love to my guy. veronnie2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love when a man erupts in my mouth and love swallowing him.....makes me feel sexy and erotic makes me feel so hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it most of the time. Some taste better than others. If it isn't very pleasant I just swallow it quickly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have grown to love cum. The taste varies from salty/bitter to sweet and tangy. I actually prefer it to be a little watery and clear as opposed to thick and white lol. I love the feeling when it goes down my throat, it has that amazing after taste that really turns me on!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree some taste better than others, but I've swallowed since the very first time and loved it. And the sounds you boys make when you cum! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Love swallowing cum love everything about it the taste, texture.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love everything about it - the taste, the smell, the texture. Swallowing isn't a problem for me, though it can be fun to let it dribble out of my mouth onto my tits.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I loved swallowing, it was always hot as hell and a huge turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love playing with it, sharing and swallowing.
Love Bug
0 likes
I think swallowing is the most intimate thing. I love the way a man feels, smells and tastes. I really love the sexy sounds they make. It is the funnest thing to kiss deeply afterwards and let them taste themselves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been a quitter in life and I always give 110% to everything I do, and those rules I govern myself by extend to sex and how I interact with any lovers I have. So I always swallow when given the opportunity to do that for my lovers! In all honesty, I can not imagine being the type of girl who won't let a guy cum in her mouth or will take it, but then turns around and immediately spits it back out afterwards. Yes I personally really enjoy the varying tastes and texture of their cum, but so what, even if I did not I would still swallow for them out of common respect and mutual admiration. I aim to give my lover the best sexual experience I can, which means not only not holding back, but it means total commitment to all you are involved in.

Come on now girls, we both know that is just rude to spit and even could be considered highly disrespectful as well. Think about it, picture if the roles were reversed girls, what if the guy going down on you suddenly or hurriedly gets up after you having your orgasm on his mouth and races off to the bathroom to spit our essence out into the sink and rinse his mouth out after. You couldn't possibly be okay with that, you can not tell me that his behavior doing this to you would not embarrass you, hurt you, reduce the quality of the orgasm and post bliss you had initially, make you hesitant to have him go down on you again in the future, or make you simply furious with him later on, if not immediately? Yet, some of us will do this to guys, and then we expect them to just be fine with it and never complain about out actions.

Well I am sorry girls, I do not believe in double standards where it is fine for one to do something that is not reciprocated by the other individual at some point. That is just being selfish and arrogant. Elite-minded thinking such as this is what gets some girls labeled as being bitches and rightfully so. Guys deserve better, so it is time we stand up and stop whining and be a little more respectful of the guys we are with, by showing them better treatment. There is a very simply very old rule to guide you in your decisions, which I'll paraphrase as - do unto others as you'd have them do to you. Cheers, JoJo smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Spitting ain't cool, so I always swallow. Young semen tastes better than older guys' cum, but it all varies between salty and bleachy. Young cum also has more 'jelly' mixed in with it, so it's sorta chunky semen when you swish it around in your mouth before swallowing. Also, young guys produce more volume by far, which is why I love blowing guys still in their teens!
Lurker
0 likes
i like swallowing all the evidence when needed, but also like seeing it shoot and feeling it hit me
always a big surprise at how far it can fly!
Lurker
0 likes
mmm every last drop, what I miss I lick up
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not keen on the taste or texture but do it for a number of reasons, mainly to please, I have been made to swallow it quite a few times which I also like and because it makes me feel naughty, dirty and slutty.

I also believe that if I'm going to suck his cock till he cums then I should swallow it, the job wouldn't be complete without feeling him throb and pump his semen into my mouth, it's so powerfully sexy.
0 likes
Love swallowing. I actually have a fetish of giving BJs in public, and its a lot less of a mess when I swallow.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love swalloing my boyfriends load. It tastes amazing
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow every time .... Best thing about being with a man is giving blowjobs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bit of a cum slut myself. Nothing like licking a well fucked pussy or milking and sucking and nice cock with a nice flat knob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallowing is the best of both worlds. It is intimate and meaningful as well as fucking slutty. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as it gets into my mouth I swallow it. Some guys just like to give you a facial or cum on your tits. In that case use my fingers and tongue to get it into my mouth. Guys seem to love watching you do that too.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do very much enjoy it, for the following reasons:

1. The Pavlov Effect. it is an acquired taste. associated with a stimulating lift or a pleasant buzz, one enjoys the taste more and more. Eventually, one starts to crave it. Likewise, while I didn't enjoy my first gulp of semen, over time I associated it with my lover's joy and adoration, as well as my own arousal and orgasm. Eventually, like Pavlov's dog salivating at the sound of a bell, the smell, taste and texture of semen became something that I actually enjoyed...to the point of actually craving it.

2. Reciprocity- If I eagerly swallow everything he squirts in my mouth, he can't get squeamish when I do the same (I "squirt") in his.

3. It's sexy - Certain sexual acts just drive boys into a frenzy. I love the helpless look on his face when he is cumming and I'm swallowing.
Now for my qualifications, If semen is too salty or lumpy. If it is malodorous due to infection or poor diet. Then semen is gross. But the same is true for women and their own juices. If you eat good diet (cut down red meat!), drink plenty of water, and practice good hygiene, I will swallow with a smile on my face and with delight!
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I totally swallow. It is very intimate, and erotic.
As for taste, it is the same as other bodily fluids. What you eat effects the taste. Goes for women as well.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to swallow, the taste of a mans seed is so tasty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My partner doesn't care what I do. Therefore, it is dependent on circumstance. If he wants to finish inside me, fine. If he wants to shoot it somewhere else. That's fine too. I don't particularly care where it goes.