Body Painting

last reply
24 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
somewhat different: Ladies, have you been involved in body art, full body painting. Some of it is absolutely gifted art.
Lurker
0 likes
Never have, but I think it is very erotic smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've been professionally painted once for an event (as a tiger). It was fun, although crazy messy during paint-removal.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I've been professionally painted once for an event (as a tiger). It was fun, although crazy messy during paint-removal.

Air brush or finger paints? I need to know this...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Air brush or finger paints? I need to know this...

haha. Airbrush.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

haha. Airbrush.

I'm just going to imagine it was finger paints. For reasons I will not disclose.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm just going to imagine it was finger paints. For reasons I will not disclose.

I actually want to try glow-in-the-dark paint sometime.

It looks like fun.

Of course, I've had my face painted on many occasions, but so have most girls. Organic-style probably doesn't count.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It looks like fun.

Of course, I've had my face painted on many occasions, but so have most girls. Organic-style probably doesn't count.

Now that I have done and it was a lot of fun. Make sure you have a black light, and also some...'favors'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CarmenMedeiros
Never have, but I think it is very erotic smile

Carmen, I agree wholeheartedly, the question is a result of the TV series Skin Wars, the models are gorgeous as only a woman cam be, but the resulting art is stuffing , sexy, erotic, professional and Im running out of words...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

lmao atta boy felix!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It looks like fun.

On last nights segment the final part was in florescent's. These guys and gals are terrrific.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny this subject has come up. I have been invited to a three day party starting tonight and one night is a body painting night.

I have been nude at lot of parties, but never been painted. It seems Erotic and Exciting.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I thought I'd share these here as I think that this is pretty fucking awesome:

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sundancer2004

On last nights segment the final part was in florescent's. These guys and gals are terrrific.

The other night on Ink Master, they used UV body paint on people to make the human form disappear. It was also very cool.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It looks like fun.

Goddammit, this is giving me crazy ideas to indulge into a fabulous sexual fantasy at my place. I just checked on Amazon, and you could easily buy all the appropriate items for a very low price.

Fluorescent paint, available for only $5:

Black light bulb, available for only $6. I have a spot-light just over my bed, so that would be perfect:

And I could also buy a terrific wig from MapOfBeauty to match with the rest of that trippy experience:

It's extremely likely that I'll try this in the near future...

Not to mention that cum also shows up under a black light, this could be the final touch of my majestic artwork (wink-wink):

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer my body in natural tone and texture smile
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

no, i haven't. like others have posted, it can be very creative and looks like it could be a lot of sexy fun.

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes

So sexy! Edible body paint is fun and delicious, lol...

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Funny this subject has come up. I have been invited to a three day party starting tonight and one night is a body painting night.

I have been nude at lot of parties, but never been painted. It seems Erotic and Exciting.

I have some cotton buds if you need help cleaning up after
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the idea of being naked and exposed whilst someone takes a brush and paints to me so very erotic... i fear the paint could run in places
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leggielibby

I have some cotton buds if you need help cleaning up after

]Leggielibby

That sounds like you are volunteering.

Where is the Darn Acceptance button?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Though I've never done it or participated in it, I find it a beautiful medium of self-expression and when done well, mind blowing. My favorites are when the painter uses the natural form of the model and creates an amazing, short-lived work of art.
Lurker
0 likes
Interestingly I've been to a few "Glow Paint Parties" on campus. I personally have never been gutsy enough to go completely nude although some of my friends have. Crazy things we do to entertain ourselves...lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I never did. I never was at a place to do that.

Seems like a wicked and fun thing though.

Xo
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not the really intricate art you're talking about, but a few years ago I joined the Tips For Tits girls in New Orleans for an evening. They just wear short shorts or bikini bottoms, and paint their torsos from the waist up to the neck, and then walk topless up and down Bourbon St. with all the other street performers, soliciting tips from tourists who we posed with for pictures. The skin-painting was pretty quick and simple, intended mostly to just keep us from getting arrested for public indecency.