Login

Anal sex

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
There is great deal of discussion by men that to do anal with your female partner. it's just fantastic. How do the Gals feel about it. What about ejaculating inside or do you prefer withdrawal and blowing off ?
Lurker
0 likes
hmm, more inclined to take it as the moment develops.... in or out, hey it's all good!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A) Guys tend to prefer doggie-style, and anal just happens to lend itself to that position
B) Guys like a tight fit, so... nuff said!
C) Guys like girls who are sexually free enough to let them in their asses.

D) I enjoy it, especially when I have another cock in my pussy at the same time.
E) I prefer it when they cum inside me, no matter which hole they choose!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Blowing off? oh no, that's not good at all. Rather embarrassing really.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife loves anal. I have very rarely initiated anal, it's her that does 90% of the time we do it and she cums very easily and quickly. We don't do it that often though, as it is very tight, almost too tight. She says she can only do it every so often. For me personally, it feels better in the pussy. If we don't plan for me to ejaculate inside, we use a condom so we can quickly go to other things. The anus is full of bacteria.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Anal sex is great for us. The approach is key and is subject to change. He's fully in tune to me, and anal sex is a part of our sexual template. I'd say that on average, we incorporate this act about 40% of the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I love anal sex. I cum from when it's done well. Cum in or on my ass, either is fine with me.