Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

*Happy Birthday Naughty Nurse/Dirty_ Di/WHATEVER SHE'S CALLING HERSELF ON HER BIRTHDAY!!!*

last reply
22 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a LUSHIE I am very lucky to call a friend.

One-time Mod, Oft-times poet, Prose Writer of considerable talent, cyclist, cowgirl and confidant...

(And the person who introduced me to Game Of Thrones!!!)

xx Stephen
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Happy Birthday to Wonder Woman herself!

Lurker
0 likes
The GAME OF THRONES thing was funny...

She had it on KINDLE and I said, "What are you reading?"

Di explained it was this fantasy thing that EVERYBODY but ME knew about!!! Diana said, "If you like history and politics and intrigue and great writing you'll like it!"

I said, "I HATE fantasy. But let me see?"

FOUR HOURS LATER she had to WRESTLE the fucking KINDLE out of my grasp!!!

xx SF
The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday D! Been missing you around here big time. Have an awesome birthday! Hope your doing some riding... yeah, both kinds!

Lurker
0 likes

Hope it's great, hon.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope you day is a fantastic day!!!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Well Hi Di! It's been ages since we've seen you and we all miss you. (Some more than others) But we all need our naughty nurse to come grace us with her beautiful self. I hope that you're having a fantastic birthday, regardless of where you are. I miss you tons. Kisses to one of the sweetest girls I know here on Lush.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Happy Birthday Dianna! xx

Hope you're doing great and that you'll come back here soon enough!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Dianna! Hope it's a fun one! smile
Miss you... xx

Matriarch
0 likes
Belated birthday wishes NN!

Head Nurse
0 likes
I heard a rumor you guys threw a party for me in my absence. Thanks!! *wanders up to the table for the cake crumbs*

I miss all you lovely people too. Life has a way of being well... life and consuming. I'll be back, but im busy right now.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
I heard a rumor you guys threw a party for me in my absence. Thanks!! *wanders up to the table for the cake crumbs*

I miss all you lovely people too. Life has a way of being well... life and consuming. I'll be back, but im busy right now.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************