talk about sex with ex?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever discussed the sex with your ex's with your partner?
Why did it came up?
Big-haired Bitch
1 like
Not really.

Sex with exes or past partners only comes up if we're talking about things I've tried before...and even then the conversations are more focused on the act we're discussing and not the person with which the act/experience occurred.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never have. Never will.

"Comparisons have long been odious. More, comparisons engender hatred." John Lydgate, Debate between the horse, goose and sheep circa 1440. Middle English rendered in the modern dialect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly the first thing I thought of when I read this...."No, because if he I.we how to do it, he might not be a ex." Lol! jk

No I would never do that. That's what our girlfriends are for. smile
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. I know several of his old girlfriends. We talk about him over wine and cheese. One night, by accident, I ran into a girlfriend of his from several years back, and then another of his exes walked into the club. We sat together and had a great evening - talking "Bob stories" ... He walked in after a little while (he and I had decided to meet there for dinks and dinner) - and when he saw the three of us together, I've never seen him blush like that! One of the other girls - Canice, the "first" of the girlfriends he had ) is a huge tease - she reached over and poked his cock through his pants and said "we've been trading stories about you , and now we're all so horny we're thinking about all of us going someplace and have you "do" each of us....". OMG - the look on his face, and the tent in his pants.....

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

I'm perfectly open about it and will share, often over share. My husband doesn't mind, at all, and gets off on it, to be honest.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why not? He/she is an ex and there is a reason.

I am not ashamed to admit I have had many partners, but not all were to my liking.

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Not just my boyfriend, but a lot of people ask me all kinds of questions about my sexual history, which admittedly is pretty interesting.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Never had an issue learning about her past experiences, and she frequently asked about mine in the beginning of our relation.

If you wonder how far it went, "one of my exes did that thing that I liked, mind trying to do it?", or "an ex did such thing that way instead and I liked it better" are sentences both of us said a handful of times to the other during our first year together...

And of course "I tried that with an ex, and did not enjoy it for such and such reasons" is something I heard too. Though, I must say she often added "but I don't mind trying it again with you."

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Yes.
That is how we found out that we are sexually compatible.

It provides a relationship with an instant baseline of what is acceptable and you can build from there.

XGX

❤️

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

I have but I never brought it up. I would answer questions, mostly honestly, except for the how many guys question; that tends to categorize you. Plus, after the first time or two, I had a good idea of his experience level.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Quote by Kee

I would answer questions, mostly honestly, except for the how many guys question; that tends to categorize you.

"How many guys have you had sex with?"

"Umm...do you have a calculator?"

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Did previous user delete response?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My only "exes" are ex-boyfriends (not all that many) and while I never brought them up, my one and only hubby sometimes asks. I answer him honestly, and he likes to hear ALL the juicy details!

Oddly, he and my "first ever" boyfriend became good friends after they met at our wedding, and we have since (several years later) enjoyed threesomes with him on occasion. Weird I know, but he was a few years in my past by then so hubby wasn't jealous, and they have a lot of common interests. Other than me, I mean. 😋

I'm very slowly working on writing some of that story and hope to publish it someday.

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!