Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Name something that you learned about yourself since joining Lush.

last reply
101 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being on lush has allowed me to explore things that I would never have been brave enough to do in real life. What have you discovered since joining?
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I am far too naive, gullible and nice. I have learned to be humble. Yes I am nice but I can also dish it out and I worked very hard
improving there. Finally, how precious a true friend is. I could have written a book here. I answered this because I think this should be in the section where men and women can answer it.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
That I'm actually pretty talented as a writer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try it...you may like it a lot more than you think you will!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
that i have a violent streak and no hesitations when it comes to beating the living daylights out of writers with bad grammar.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Lush has given me permission to express my creativity and sexuality in ways I would have only admitted to myself privately before, and even that would have been alarming. I am so much happier and more fulfilled as a person as a result.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Good question (sorry I am answering an Ask the gals question).

It has made me more willing to explore sexual nooks and crannies I never would have otherwise explored. I am more brave and confident and adventurous sexually. Probably in other aspects of my life too.

It has also showed me how life affirming and healing sex can be. Like that Marvin Gaye song, Sexual Healing. I was pretty beat up emotionally and spiritually when I first came here, and this was (and is) part of my path back to embracing my life again.

And most importantly, I have met some great people here whom I otherwise would have never met.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

It has made me more willing to explore sexual nooks and crannies I never would have otherwise explored. I am more brave and confident and adventurous sexually. Probably in other aspects of my life too.

It has also showed me how life affirming and healing sex can be. Like that Marvin Gaye song, Sexual Healing. I was pretty beat up emotionally and spiritually when I first came here, and this was (and is) part of my path back to embracing my life again.

And most importantly, I have met some great people here whom I otherwise would have never met.

Especially that last sentence holds true for me. It's also shown me that even at my age and with the life experience I've had I can still be gullible at times.
Lurker
0 likes
not sure I have learned anything.... more of confirming what I always knew... enjoy being an exhibitionist!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

That is wonderful! I am happy to hear that others have had such positive experiences like me and that Lush has been a healing place for you. That is so good! (and I should probably pose this in the "Ask the Guys section too!)

Secret Little
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

It's also shown me that even at my age and with the life experience I've had I can still be gullible at times.

Are you talking about that time that dude said, "relax, it's just the tip..."?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I didn't really realise how important sex was to me......or even how sexual I was? Well I was a virgin......gosh it seems like forever ago? I've grown so much as a woman. My mom has been so amazing. I mean I'm so lucky. My dad moving out was incredibly hard, but I'm so proud of both of us looking back. We are both much stronger women now.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That I'm not the biggest slut in the world! A few of you actually have me beat!
Lurker
0 likes
I learned that some of the things I feel awkward, ashamed or uncomfortable about are actually quite normal for many here. People are very understanding here. I have broadened my mind, and feel better about myself.
Lurker
0 likes
I've learned I'm more able to be flexible in relationships
Lurker
0 likes
Lush has given me a broader insight of peoples sexual habits, taboos and varied opinions. It seems that some of the things I practised are a norm and standard
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
That I'm not the biggest slut in the world! A few of you actually have me beat!

ha! Love this. And agree.

I have also learned that I do indeed have feelings. I thought I had become completely numb. And I'm not talking physical feelings. Pervs. I mean emotions. I am still learning how to trust people and have found a few here that I trust and know will be lifelong friends.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
That my sexual urges aren't really all that abnormal...and that I'm no where near an anomaly in that regard.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Dani
That my sexual urges aren't really all that abnormal...and that I'm no where near an anomaly in that regard.

I have to agree with that. Also that I might have some talent putting some sentences together to form a story. Still shocked anyone wants to read what I write. Pleasantly so, it has been very good for my ego, just when I really needed that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
that i have a violent streak and no hesitations when it comes to beating the living daylights out of writers with bad grammar.

AMEN!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I knew I could write a little, and have enjoyed RPing online for many years, but I've learnt I can actually help some folks out with what I can write, and put into words, and that is something I really enjoy. Any day I can put a smile on someone's face and make them feel better, is a day that's been worth living!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by this14fun
I guess I knew I could write a little, and have enjoyed RPing online for many years, but I've learnt I can actually help some folks out with what I can write, and put into words, and that is something I really enjoy. Any day I can put a smile on someone's face and make them feel better, is a day that's been worth living!

Awesome! Nice to see such giving people on this site. smile

Secret Little
living dead girl
0 likes
Love is never easy ...and if you can look into the darkness and still love someone still if not more so then that is love
Love takes patience love takes kindness and understanding
also just because you love someone doesn't always mean they are going to love you back..that is just life

But then there are people who do love you and sometimes you don't even pay attention to them because you are so fucking focused on the one person who could care less ...and then you learn that its time to stop that and focus on the people who have been there all along picking up your pieces as you break

they are real....and they are who matter.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
Love is never easy ...and if you can look into the darkness and still love someone still if not more so then that is love
Love takes patience love takes kindness and understanding
also just because you love someone doesn't always mean they are going to love you back..that is just life

But then there are people who do love you and sometimes you don't even pay attention to them because you are so fucking focused on the one person who could care less ...and then you learn that its time to stop that and focus on the people who have been there all along picking up your pieces as you break

they are real....and they are who matter.

Hopefully, one day, i will be one of those people
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
That I can get sexually aroused by peeing. That came as a bit of a surprise.

And, most delightfully, that there are other people out there who I can share my little kink with, and who don't think I'm a bit weird.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That butt plugs can be satisfying!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Learned about the world of BDSM and how much I enjoy it myself in the real world. And that online relationships are worth the while and are fun.
Lurker
0 likes
That I can write erotic poetry! Lush gave me the confidence to try, after reading so much on here I thought, I can do that! So I did and it got published today! The buzz from being a writer from just a voyeur is amazing. Thanks lush and to my lush friends xxxx