Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Name something that you learned about yourself since joining Lush.

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being on lush has allowed me to explore things that I would never have been brave enough to do in real life. As a guy, what have you discovered since joining?
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
learning that I am creative ..and am not such a shy loner after all .. I feel like everyone here is in my living room some coming some going ..but it is never dull here .. and the friends I have made ..amazing incredible .. makes me so comfy and happy , sitting in my chair embracing lush world ..and my friends embracing me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've learned that there are others out there that have high sex drives like my wife and I. Most of our friends rarely have sex. We love to have sex and do it all the time. Our friends are attractive, but they seemed to stop having sex after getting married and having kids.

Prior to joining I thought we must be sex freaks. We may be but now we have company.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have learned that besides anti-matter and dark matter, we have also discovered "Nothing Matters." This has absolutely no impact on anything......
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a BETTER WRITER than I DREAMED I was.

(I'm NOT as good a writer as I often THINK I am...)

I can make REAL FRIENDS more easily than I thought.

(That comes with a RESPONSIBILITY to said friends...)

Apart from NORMAL NONSENSE I can contribute REAL things.

I FIT IN here...

Being DIFFERENT is not a PROBLEM...

(Being NASTY always is!)

Every day is a learning curve here.

Sometimes you teach, most times you listen...

People (including yourself...) can be fucking idiotic...

Nicola is a CUNT.

xx SF

Nicola: "You spelled, "GORGEOUS GIRL WHO SAVES MY ASS ON A DAILY BASIS" wrong..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fulfilling your fantasies in real life is far better than the online BS fantasy world 1000 times over.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Learned how to write stories in English (sort of haha)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That my penis is so so small...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That you can have some stimulating conversation on here, both intellectually and sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use to be better much better at chatting than actually talking to people. Now it's the other way around. My social skills are better now, I hope.
Lurker
0 likes
That my thoughts and needs are quite normal, not something to be ashamed of.
Madam Carol
0 likes
I learned since joining two days ago that there is yet much to learn. But I'm figuring it out.
Lurker
0 likes
I have become a better scribbler and that was my goal. Also, my pen gave up the ink after I let started using the fingerboard.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by I_am_me
That my thoughts and needs are quite normal, not something to be ashamed of.

this is beautiful and makes my heart warm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm afraid to chat. I may have posted this before but I always feel like I'm interrupting the conversation when I login to a chat room. I pushed my comfort zone last night and introduced myself to the chat room then said something funny and shortly thereafter, people were commenting on liking my profile page and dialoguing with me until one member invited me into a private chat…which I liked very much. I'm looking forward to chatting with her again this morning.