Login

The Penis .. is it a turn on ?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I look at a pussy , and it makes me feel all so horny. Cant resist it. Now what about a men's Penis ?. From a male perspective, to me its one that I will use to satisfy my sexual lusts. How do you Gals feel about seeing a Penis. Is it a turn on, do you desire it ? What's your preference : circumcised or not ? Big or small. Come on I need to know some of your fantasies so I know next time what my partner thinks.
P.S I am about average (6-7) and circumcised , and all my GF's had no problem with it.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by snag_d
I look at a pussy , and it makes me feel all so horny. Cant resist it. Now what about a men's Penis ?. From a male perspective, to me its one that I will use to satisfy my sexual lusts. How do you Gals feel about seeing a Penis. Is it a turn on, do you desire it ? What's your preference : circumcised or not ? Big or small. Come on I need to know some of your fantasies so I know next time what my partner thinks.
P.S I am about average (6-7) and circumcised , and all my GF's had no problem with it.

You love pussy but you will use a penis to satisfy your sexual lusts?

It turns me on if it's my partners penis, but seeing a cockshot in general does nothing for me. I prefer circumcised, but don't do a survey before I go to bed with someone.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by snag_d

Average I understand, according to information on the internet, is around 5.5 inches but you need to be aware that on Lush none of the males have less than 10 inches.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Average I understand, according to information on the internet, is around 5.5 inches but you need to be aware that on Lush none of the males have less than 10 inches.

I LOVE the pics of your 10.2 inch penis.

Your moobs are also delectable and surprisingly firm
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I LOVE the pics of your 10.2 inch penis.

Your moobs are also delectable and surprisingly firm

You soooooooooooooooooooooo need to get glasses ... its obvious objects look bigger than they actually are
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Being bi-sexual, I find pussies just as hornifying (like my new word?) as you guys do, but taken by itself, the average penis is pretty boring, unless it's attached to someone I'm hot for. I'm always curious to find out what a guy that I'm interested in has got down there, and sometimes it's a pleasant surprise, and sometimes a disappointment. I daresay most guys don't find many (or any) pussies particularly disappointing, but length and girth to a girl = pleasure, assuming he knows how to use it. I used to prefer circumcised guys, but that was before my current boyfriend came along. He's spectacularly uncut, and his cock thrills me to no end! I have another FWB with a very unusually shaped cock, and I love playing with it too. Generally, when I see a cock, I imagine how it would feel in my mouth, in my pussy, or in my ass. Visually, some are pretty and some ugly, but that's just aesthetics. Actually, some pussies are kind of ugly too. But both penises and pussies always arouse my curiosity, if not more...
Princess Blondie
0 likes
It's simple, like anything, all things can be ugly and all things can be pretty. Some women have some very ugly looking vagina's and some men can have some very ugly penis'.
†Jinxy Approved†

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
dick pics really don't do anything for me unless they're attached to someone i'm into. although, i can appreciate a beautiful erection in random pics, they don't turn me on.

Say. Her. Name.