Sucking cock daily

last reply
112 replies
19.3k views
4 watchers
34 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it normal that my wife sucks me off at least twice a day ? How many times do you do it to your husband / BF ?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I suck cock at least once a day.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had my choice I would have to say yes I would with the right man. Every day would not be an inconvenience to me. V
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know what 'normal' is but I date nearly every day. Twice on some days. Most of the time that involves giving head at some point so probably once a day on average is normal for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a high profile businesswoman and I suck cock at least once a day
Lurker
0 likes
I think you want to suck even more if you are able to
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
It seems to be normal for you. I have 2 boyfriends, and we all three live together, so I usually wind up sucking them both about once a day. Maybe more on weekends.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hard to have an accurate count. There is the sucking when we are both home. Most of the time that would equal twice a day.

Then when I am out and about you can add some number to that amount
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
LOL.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Twice a day is pretty normal for me since I got married. When I was single it was a lot more.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it daily almost!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would do it everyday always loved giving BJs!!
Lurker
0 likes
Lucky you snag lol I wish my hubby was home long enough to suck him twice a day lol so once a day is good for me
Lurker
0 likes
I went through a stage of waking my ex up everyday with a blowjob, but after a while my jaw developed a constant ache.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I give my hubby usually 2 Blow jobs a day.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
are we supposed to be keeping a tally?

Say. Her. Name.

Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes
amateurs. i suck cock every hour on the hour. on a slow day.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had the chance, absolutely.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be able to suck at least one cock and cunt daily and have my cock sucked at least once a day too. Yet sadly, in real life that just doesn't happen.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I do it daily, Monday thru Saturday, Sunday is my day of rest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do at least once a day but then there are days too that I will give a few BJ's.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish I could say I am like everyone else but I do not give 2 bj's a day. When I was younger and in college with a bf I probably came close. Now we do it whenever we feel like it maybe 3 times a week
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Quote by sprite
amateurs. i suck cock every hour on the hour. on a slow day.

Well not ALL of us do it for a living, Rach!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, giving a blowjob always wants me to have intercourse. I get so turned on by giving a blowjob that for me intercourse always needs to follow.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
After reading these responses, I've got one request, can one of you talk to my wife?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not any more. Now it is an occasional joy for him if we are into it.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I enjoy it and pleasure him whenever he wants it.

Xo