Playing?

last reply
25 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys, do you enjoy just playing, exploring, with women/partners too?

If so, what especially do you like to do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megannn93

Can you be more precise?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not saying all guys are like this at all but I've found that I lot of guys go straight in for the kill, minimal foreplay.

I'm just wondering if playing and exploring is just a means to an end to most guys, or if they really enjoy it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to go really slow and tease . I like foreplay more than most though, I have been told . really I like to tie them up and tease and give them 2-3 orgasms before we do anything else
colin123
0 likes
I love the slow build up with sexy texts during the day about what will happen later then act out all the things we have been texting. Dressing up [both on occasions} we really enjoy. My wife likes to make me wear her panties under my jeans for hours and teases me, when we get to fuck it is amazing. Nurses uniform, secretary uniform and many others are worn for hours during foreplay with many orgasms along the way before we fuck for real.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to play, explore... unfortunately my wife is not crazy about it.
And when I say play, explore i mean to tease and please her... I wouldn't call it foreplay, as I don't always need to be have a happy ending.
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay is crucial. An essential part of making love or just a random one nighter. Doesn't matter to me, if you wanted to have sex with me, I would reward with foreplay.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Fuck that noise. Lick it, stick it, and get the fuck outta there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the mood. Sometimes I tease. I love to go down on my wife (she likes it too) so I might tease, lick suck for a really long time until she has had multiple orgasms and is literally begging for my cock.

Other times no foreplay, a little lube and dive in. She's ok with that too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megannn93

Yes I do, I love to kiss, I enjoying removing her clothes, caressing the areas as they become exposed, running my fingers lightly over the skin, I like to feel the skin tremble as I encounter an area that is more erogenous. Cup the breasts as I remove her bra, flick my tongue around and on the nipple, sucking it in lightly as she responds. Stroking with my palms, feeling her curves as I remove her pants/skirt and slide my hands back up her legs... I love how soft the pussy lips feel and like to stroke them lightly before opening her up to experience the wetness of inside. I enjoy holding her open as I slide my tongue through her slit, and into her pussy, bringing my mouth up to tease and then suck on her clit, I want to see her come before I even think about putting my cock inside her...

Sometimes though its really excellent to create the arousal without even being there, have to love new technology, sexting can be great, to sext each other so by the time I walk in she is wet and I am hard, to just push her against a wall or counter lift her skirt push her underwear aside and slam it in...

Shared baths and showers can be awesome too...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When playing, I like to try and find a girl's sensitive and ticklish spots. Knowing those areas on her body that will make her smile and squirm helps me identify the parts that will make her moan.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, sex or making love is all part of playing in general. I like being romantic . Foreplay. Literal playing like rolling on the bed, the floor the grass, wrestling if she likes that....whatever.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy foreplay. I think the journey is actually more fun than the destination.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Foreplay is necessary. Especially if you want to truly please the woman. I take it very seriously, like an art. To make sure my woman is truly satisfied . . .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First, the foreplay part has always been sort of obvious to me. I've never - yes, never - had a "quickie". Even with one-time partners, there was at least a sense of shared time - however short or long - and desire, so there's always foreplay and discovery. There's an idea according to which because men have an erection, they're completely ready for sex and foreplay is only for women's pleasure. I disagree, I simply can't enjoy my own time without foreplay (and don't want to, this explains that).

But beside that, "playing" is what I love the most in a sexual relation. It happens for one evening, of course, you try something, a caress, a limit maybe. That's simply part of having fun.

But mostly and most importantly, it happens on the long-term. In another word, it's about curiosity with your partner. Not only finding things you and they are capable of, but also discovering that there is often something else. Deepening trust and desire. It's exploring really, because you couldn't simply have decided to do "that" had you not walked that path with them before. Obviously, it's also true of things other than sex. Call it romantism, maybe?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay is an absolute must!! I am never in a hurry, nothing worse than being up against "the clock"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playing before hand is always enjoyable, and makes everything afterwards that much more satisfying.
Classified
0 likes
From another forum, but relevant.
https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm2174229_Teasingforeplay.aspx#2174229

Quote by dpw
.... Although it can be role play it doesn't need to be. I've always thought that foreplay starts with visual expressions and verbal suggestions. Just a look can lead to excitement! The best foreplay starts before you even touch your partner.

Recognizing the mind as a powerful sex organ, if not the most important.
To talk suggestively, to tease, to flash a leg, bend over to show off ones ass.
All leads to a heightened state, satisfaction in itself.
There again some people only eat take out, never to experience fine dinning, more than one course.
All to their own.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am really trying to get to you unfortunately
there is no way to reach on to you unless I upgrade my
free membership on here to premium... Nevertheless I hope
to be able to communicate with you one of these days?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Unless its a quicky or a quick hook up, exploring every inch of your lover (in my case gf's) is key to establishing intimacy in a different level. Taking my time to learn what tickles her, what gives her goose bumps, what makes her nipples hard.. and where she might be a little shy with is all important exploration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay. It builds all sorts of sexual tension between me and the one I am with. One of my favorites is light bondage, where my lady's arms are tied to the bedposts and she is blindfolded. Everything I do to her in this position is very sensual, and lightly done. It could be the slight touch of a feather, my breath on her nipple, a quick but light touch or lick of her pussy, or even nothing at all for a minute or two. For me, there is nothing better than making a woman so hot and excited that when we finally get down to intercourse, she is almost insatiable.
0 likes
Quote by megannn93
I'm not saying all guys are like this at all but I've found that I lot of guys go straight in for the kill, minimal foreplay.

I'm just wondering if playing and exploring is just a means to an end to most guys, or if they really enjoy it?

I certainly do enjoy it. In fact, I'm not really into quickies. I'd rather have the time to enjoy my partner and vice versa properly. Just spending a couple hours or an afternoon having sexy fun without pressure to "perform" would be a delight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often, I enjoy the foreplay and teasing more than I do that actual fucking.