Omnium Badge Questions...

last reply
42 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this forum. I apologize if it is not.

I, for one, love when we add more categories onto Lush, as it gives us more to read and write about.

My question is, do we lose our Omnium badge when new categories are added? I, with only four other members, have written in every genre thus far. I mean, we have been given the badge. Should we be punished, so to speak, if more are added?

I know that a few people have told me in the past that they’re not aiming to get this badge, because of the chance of losing it, once they’ve gotten it.

Thanks for your time.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I’m not sure if this is the right area to post this forum. I apologize if it is not.

I, for one, love when we add more categories onto Lush, as it gives us more to read and write about.

My question is, do we lose our Omnium badge when new categories are added? I, with only four other members, have written in every genre thus far. I mean, we have been given the badge. Should we be punished, so to speak, if more are added?

I know that a few people have told me in the past that they’re not aiming to get this badge, because of the chance of losing it, once they’ve gotten it.

Thanks for your time.

Quote by Poppet
Honestly though, if someone doesn't like the category, don't write or read in it. It seems a lot of people think it would be a truly good category to write in. It could even possibly inspire some writers to write who haven't in a while, or bring in new members. Those are both huge pluses to add a category.

And for those of us who have the Omnium badge, if we manged to write in every other category, we can do this one too. It's not like we all quit writing. We're all still very active. If this isn't your cup of tea, then don't write in it and lose the badge. *Shrugs* It's as simple as that.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

What do you mean't by this, kiera?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Thanks for your time.

Wether you lose your badge or not. Either way, you should write a historical story. Then no one can say shit about wether it's a true omnium badge or not.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Banes1
Why am I the only one out of five to lose my omnium badge?

I moved my pirate story to the Historical Category the day the category was posted.

I thought once moved there I would still have the badge.

Will someone kindly explain this to me?

Here is the link to my story;

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/historical/the-legend-of-the-lust-and-the-undead.aspx

Thank you for your time.

Cause Clum hates pirate stories. talk to him.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Wether you lose your badge or not. Either way, you should write a historical story. Then no one can say shit about wether it's a true omnium badge or not.

whether, not wether. just okay my ass.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Oh, trust me. I plan to write in them all. I simply want to know if we lose a badge we've already gained. It's a simple question. No one needs to be snarky. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Oh, trust me. I plan to write in them all. I simply want to know if we lose a badge we've already gained. It's a simple question. No one needs to be snarky. smile

well, fuck. i had a perfectly lovely snark to post, and you go and rain on my parade. just for that, no eminem badge for you! what? Omnium? oh. never mind.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

He also hates OK

he REALLY hates scottish pirates. may i suggest that anyone who reads this posts pictures of scottish pirates on his wall?

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
well, fuck. i had a perfectly lovely snark to post, and you go and rain on my parade. just for that, no eminem badge for you! what? Omnium? oh. never mind.

Rain on your parade? I thought you were into that sort of thing...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

whether, not wether. just okay my ass.

I was making up a new word. Ever hear of Shakespeare? He made up new words too. Not so clever now are you?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Cause Clum hates pirate stories. talk to him.

Guess I should not have started the Scottish pirate story
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Rain on your parade? I thought you were into that sort of thing...

you're thinking of showers, not rain, honey. ;)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I was making up a new word. Ever hear of Shakespeare? He made up new words too. Not so clever now are you?

i just made up a new word too. Jacktard. Just call me Rachel Shakespeare.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Guess I should not have started the Scottish pirate story

kind of late now, Mr Red.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by kiera

The system can take awhile to update. Your badge will be returned.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you're thinking of showers, not rain, honey. ;)

I can give you one of those too...
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

M and Banes did/have.

No offence Poppet but you did not think it was a big deal when you suggested your own category?? AKA The revenge forum?

Sprite please don't kick my arse.

Will (Wilful) please spank my arse for this

Quote by Frank_Lee
Now proofing the final document of the anthology, and my poor, overworked, North American Spell Check function keeps wanting to change arse to arise.

Quote by Wilful

If you'd like to send those British ladies who have caused you so much grief over to my stable, I'd be more than happy to give them a spanking for you.

I just read Will's and Buz's stories and they were awsome :)
The Duchess of Tart

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

She doesn't have the badge.

She was being ever so sweet in reminding me of something I said in one forum and pointing out the fact that I'm saying something different here. She's a kind person to do that. Such a wonderful lady.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by kiera
No offence Poppet but you did not think it was a big deal when you suggested your own category?? AKA The revenge forum?

As I said... I simply wanted to know how it worked. Since I've not been in the situation before. Okay?

Yes, in some senses it is unfair, in others not.

I still plan to write in historical. So, it really doesn't matter. I just wanted to know! I like information. It's good to know stuff. Thanks...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i just made up a new word too. Jacktard. Just call me Rachel Shakespeare.

I just made up another one too.

sprite-shite: When Rachel posts something ridiculous. Or anything really.

Tom: Did you see that ridiculous post rachel made about Jack?

Fredrick: Yeah, I seen that sprite-shite.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

She doesn't have the badge.

She was being ever so sweet in reminding me of something I said in one forum and pointing out the fact that I'm saying something different here. She's a kind person to do that. Such a wonderful lady.

i... you know what? i'm just going to enjoy this post and leave it at that. biggrin

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Sorry I misquoted. I was intending to quote Banes.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I just made up another one too.

sprite-shite: When Rachel posts something ridiculous. Or anything really.

Tom: Did you see that ridiculous post rachel made about Jack?

Fredrick: Yeah, I seen that sprite-shite.

you're such a jacktard.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by kiera

M and Banes did/have.

Sprite please don't kick my arse.

Will (Wilful) please spank my arse for this angel7

Whose turn is it to empty out kiera's drool cup?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite

kind of late now, Mr Red.

That's okay. I've gotten used to annoying people
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by sprite

He REALLY hates scottish pirates. may i suggest that anyone who reads this posts pictures of scottish pirates on his wall?

I concur but only if you will publicly admit that haggis is wrong as is a man who wears a skirt
The Duchess of Tart