Login

turn on and turn off

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are the turn on and turn off on a profile for you? What makes you add or reject a friend request?
Convict
0 likes
If a guy has dickpics visible to everyone, not going there. Don't want to see a video of him tugging either. If I wanted to see it I'd ask.

Red and white avatars are NO. It only takes 5 mins to change it.

People who don't write anything about themselves and leave their whole profile blank. Why do I want to be your friend if I don't know anything about you?

If I get a FR from someone I take a quick look at their profile. Have a look at a couple of their forum posts, comments they have left on walls and who their friends are. That usually gives me a fair idea of whether we could be friends.

Oh! I've learnt that ANY user name with the no 69 in it is never is good choice

Oh then I run them through a police and credit check.

What I DO like is if I see they can write a coherent sentence using more than three words. That they know the difference between "their, there and they're", and especially if they haven't asked me if I "wanna see my cock" in the FR.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Now that I think about it, I don't really have any. It's probably because I don't much pay attention to profiles when someone's sending me a friend request, I just hit accept.

Everyone has a different take on the site, and their profile is the one part of the site that's truly their own. Who am I to tell them what should and shouldn't be there? If I see something I don't like, I just move on. But I don't dictate what they should have. I'm in chat quite often, and I always see some poor schmuck being harassed for not having his/her bio filled out or an avatar or something else that's totally crucial to having a conversation with a random stranger on the internet. </sarcasm>

That being said, I do peruse profiles eventually, and if I get a creepy vibe from their profile or they seem otherwise unhinged, then I delete them. Or if they annoy me later on down the line after accepting their request, I just delete them. So being creepy or annoying are my turn offs, I guess, although that doesn't just apply to a person's profile.

But I don't have any profile requirements for simply accepting a friend request. It's just a list.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I'm open to be friends with anyone - because i like to chat and 'meet' new people.

Most people are cool, mellow, have interesting and fun kinks and I just like to talk about all that kind of stuff when I do have time to be on lush.

But the moment someone gets pushy as if they OWN my time or can DEMAND my attention - I give them the block. I've met some seriously self-centered jerks in the last few years. "What are you doing other than paying attention to me!!!" type attitudes piss me off and put me off so fast it'll make someone's head spin. That, honestly, is a pet peeve of mine.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
turn ons: displays of humor, intelligence, quirkiness, originality. basically signs of being a real person.

turn offs: red and white avis, DICK PICS (i shouldn't see your penis before being properly introduced, it's just awkward), nothing but the basics (asl)

in the chat rooms i'm much more flexible. if you're able to hold a conversation, we can chat it up.

Say. Her. Name.