Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Describe the first time you had an orgasm, either on your own or with someone else

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey gals,

I'll go first.

I must have been about 17, in first year at college. Had been half trying for a while every time I had a shower, this time I made sure the door was shut, laid down in the shower, spread my legs and experimented with the shower head, which just about extended to where it needed to!

Phew! I've never looked back!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Lushies,

Please keep in mind our age restrictions before posting your experiences. Anything before the age of sixteen (16) is prohibited, as per our Terms and Conditions:

https://www.lushstories.com/terms.aspx

Thanks, and keep on Lushing! smile

... oh. Mine? No, I can't talk about mine.
Lurker
0 likes
First year of college - this really cute girl with red hair had taken a serious interest in me, leaving a hometown long term boyfriend in the process. We weren't intimate at that time...it would take months of being the gentlemen until she made it clear that she'd like to see some activity (but, I get ahead of myself - that would be another post or a story...). So we were just hanging in my dorm room, watching an episode of M.A.S.H. while laying on my dorm bed, fully clothed and spooning. There was no petting, but I found myself incredibly aroused, and before you could say, "watch out", I had ejaculated in my clothes. I was so embarrassed, and laid as still as I could hoping she hadn't noticed (she didn't). I shared with her later when we were discovering mutual intimacy together what had occurred. She still turns me on decades later.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i call it the big bang. it was billions of years ago. you, this planet, this solar system, this universe all exist because of my orgasm. worship me (and send fruit. i like fruit).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Candyman
0 likes
Quote by sprite
worship me (and send fruit. i like fruit).

More than I already do?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i call it the big bang. it was billions of years ago. you, this planet, this solar system, this universe all exist because of my orgasm. worship me (and send fruit. i like fruit).

A truckload of bananas and cucumbers are on the way. Though I guess cucumbers aren't fruit.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It was a slow progression from a tingling sensation which wasn't quite a full orgasm, but gradually approached it. I can't say exactly at what point it could be termed a true climax, but basically, they've gotten better and better my whole life!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Lushies,

Please keep in mind our age restrictions before posting your experiences. Anything before the age of sixteen (16) is prohibited, as per our Terms and Conditions:

https://www.lushstories.com/terms.aspx

Thanks, and keep on Lushing! smile

... oh. Mine? No, I can't talk about mine.

Damn. Can't talk about mine either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was my own effort lol. But frankly I really got shocked by the intensity with which it came. I cherish that smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
My first orgasm was like most girls from touching myself. I'm real sensitive and it didn't take much. I'm multiple orgasmic. I can't remember what age but I knew I found a new toy.

My first with another was in the girls academy. I was sixteen. The theory of these all girls schools was if you remove the boys from the situation then the results would be prim and proper little darlings. So they take a bunch of hormonal girls and put them into a dorm together. We did it all and even invented a few new things. I thought I was lesbian until I met my husband and he showed me I was bi.
Site administrator
0 likes
Oh I must have a go at this!!

Well I was in my twenties and I felt this strange sensation in my panties ... I removed my wallet but the sensation was still apparent.

I looked down and it was simply *huge* .. sadly my gf at the time then removed the curling tongs .. looking closer now I realised I had an erection. I placed my hand onto myself .. soon established that wasnt necessary and just took myself between my thumb and index finger and started pulling myself up and down and up and down ... I think the result doesnt need stating but now its a pleasure I enjoy every day of my life.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol it scared the shit out of me! but after that first one, i knew there was NO turning back!

Say. Her. Name.