First time calling a man Daddy

last reply
127 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Was this weird for any other girls calling a man Daddy for the first time while he fucked you? Just trying to use the name Daddy in a sexual manner instead of the traditional meaning?
Lurker
0 likes
It rings of idiocy and Captain Kangaroo.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BustyBlondeMom24
Was this weird for any other girls calling a man Daddy for the first time while he fucked you? Just trying to use the name Daddy in a sexual manner instead of the traditional meaning?

To be honest it would freak me out unless I knew it was the girls fantasy before hand... Even then I would probably struggle to accept it
People that don't care, play games with people that do care. Life is just a game however and we all need to learn how to play it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Yah. Never has happened and never is going to happen.

I'll second this (e)motion.

For me, the symbol "Daddy" refers to a protector of/provider for children, used by those children. That just rules out any sexual content for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
It rings of idiocy and Captain Kangaroo.

hahaha! I'd rather call a man captain kangaroo than daddy. It's not sexy to me, at all.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes

I have never done this and will not. It is really idiotic, and, I think, pretty disgusting.
Lurker
0 likes

And here I THOUGHT I was on Lush Stories... a site filled with erotica written by it's members regarding roughly EVERY manner of LEGAL "perversity" known to man! Imagine my surprise when I realized I'd backed into...SOME CHURCH! OMG!!! Those people enjoy a sexual game that... I DON"T! OMG!!!

Lurker
0 likes
hmm - interesting that daddy would weird people out but being called 'baby', 'little slut' or 'sexy girl' (etc etc) doesn't bother many women in the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

And here I THOUGHT I was on Lush Stories... a site filled with erotica written by it's members regarding roughly EVERY manner of LEGAL "perversity" known to man! Imagine my surprise when I realized I'd backed into...SOME CHURCH! OMG!!! Those people enjoy a sexual game that... I DON"T! OMG!!!

What are you even on about? I don't care about your kinks. If you enjoy it, knock yourself out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
hmm - interesting that daddy would weird people out but being called 'baby', 'little slut' or 'sexy girl' (etc etc) doesn't bother many women in the same way.

I didn't grow up calling my father any of those, maybe that's why? But like I said, I really am not bothered by what others find erotic.
0 likes
I could get into a very long deep discussion about this , but I will save my breath ,because I see WE as baby girl/littles have already been judge by PEOPLE that obviously have never experienced a Daddy/Baby girl relationship. All I will say is until you do. Dont call us names and or judge something you know NOTHING about!
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

I didn't grow up calling my father any of those, maybe that's why? But like I said, I really am not bothered by what others find erotic.

The sad thing being you can't even see the hypocrisy of everything you've written here. IF you didn't CARE you wouldn't have bothered to have posted AT ALL. The fact that you CHOSE TO do so as to put others down because they are involved in a manner of "kink" that is DIFFERENT from yours is what I was talking about. No different in it's own way than gay bashing or any other manner of put down over an individual's preference that you do not share.

I just can't help laughing my ass off at you glass house dwelling rock chuckers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

The sad thing being you can't even see the hypocrisy of everything you've written here. IF you didn't CARE you wouldn't have bothered to have posted AT ALL. The fact that you CHOSE TO do so as to put others down because they are involved in a manner of "kink" that is DIFFERENT from yours is what I was talking about. No different in it's own way than gay bashing or any other manner of put down over an individual's preference that you do not share.

I just can't help laughing my ass off at you glass house dwelling rock chuckers.

Well then, I am highly gratified to give you so much laughter!
Lurker
0 likes
calling someone daddy is a term of respect ..a daddy in the d/s world refers to a caregiving loyal teacher nurturing protecting .. teaching respect and loyalty and obedience .. not everything about is of a sexual nature .. so if it is your thing good ..if not good too ..
0 likes
I really think it kinda of strange for some to sit here and say calling A Daddy/Dom Daddy " It is really idiotic, and, I think, pretty disgusting." among the rest of the nasty comments. I dont sit here and call what you do disgusting DO I? Some pretty cheap shots for people that have NO idea what it is about!!
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I'm not about to call some old fart my daddy. It would be like calling a fireplug a tree. Its tad beyond my relevance and lacks even a thought of sincerity.
0 likes
I'm not about to call some old fart my daddy. It would be like calling a fireplug a tree. Its tad beyond my relevance and lacks even a thought of sincerity.

This right here is exactly what i am talking about..Talking about something you have NO idea at all what it means!
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
I really think it kinda of strange for some to sit here and say calling A Daddy/Dom Daddy " It is really idiotic, and, I think, pretty disgusting." among the rest of the nasty comments. I dont sit here and call what you do disgusting DO I? Some pretty cheap shots for people that have NO idea what it is about!!

I agree
+cats+with+caption+(1).jpg
0 likes
People who live in glass houses AND that it's no different than putting down LESBIANS and BI's or male HOMOSEXUALS.. There is difference between saying "That's not my thing" and a put down.
Click below to see

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
I like to be called Ms Clooney sometimes.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
0 likes

If a chick sceamed daddy while we were making love I'd probably jump up and look around asking where? Where?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

If a chick sceamed daddy while we were making love I'd probably jump up and look around asking where? Where?

Understood, on the other hand, you're not in a relationship such that it's a part of the "game" you and the woman in question CHOSE to play as consenting adults. Everything ISN'T FOR everyone. I mean, as you're straight, how would you feel about another guy calling YOU "Darling"?
Lurker
0 likes

To you, so be it. But, even so; why should you feel any MORE need or right to put down people who are "into it" (women who CHOOSE to do so and men who are playing a nontraditional dominant role ) than you would those who are into foot fetish, or latex or are gay? No one is asking YOU to play any part in it, any more than any one is asking you to take part in a gay orgy. It either IS or ISN'T your thing. As it's not ok, why is it so hard to simply say THAT?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Understood, on the other hand, you're not in a relationship such that it's a part of the "game" you and the woman in question CHOSE to play as consenting adults. Everything ISN'T FOR everyone. I mean, as you're straight, how would you feel about another guy calling YOU "Darling"?

Ewwww
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Putting the question in context and for many who don't know this, Daddy isn't just something you start calling your boyfriend during sex. It is a term given from a submissive to a dominant as a sign of respect and maybe even reverence. It is a part of a lifestyle and a relationship that is typically clearly defined and not just a term endearment as some of you seem to think. (Although within the relarionship it could feel like an endearing way to address your Dom).

Once it is put into context my answer would be that in the right relationship, Daddy works. And using it is typically agreed upon by both parties way before sex is involved.
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Ewwww

Exactly, not your thing, BECAUSE? It's not something YOU'RE into. But, do you put down those who ARE into it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

To you, so be it. But, even so; why should you feel any MORE need or right to put down people who are "into it" (women who CHOOSE to do so and men who playing a nontraditional dominant role ) than you would those who are into foot fetish, or latex or are gay? No one is asking YOU to play any part in it, any more than any one is asking you to take part in a gay orgy. It either IS or ISN'T your thing. As it's not ok, why is it so hard to simply say THAT?

thanks guys. now you've done it. you've made me side with WiD. do you know how difficult that is for me? here's the thing, like he said, don't judge. everyone's got fetishes, some they feel they can't share with family or friends, but here, this should be a haven for sharing. you aren't into it? i get it. doesn't mean you have the right to judge someone else who is. if it's legal, if it's not hurting anyone, then either be cool with it or keep your opinions to yourself. personally? not my thing. i prefer being peed on.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams

Exactly, not your thing, BECAUSE? It's not something YOU'RE into. But, do you put down those who ARE into it?

When did I ever put down anyone?