Login

It is official!!!

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Engineer
0 likes
it is for official now, that me and my mistress kareenajones and come to an en-passe. We broke up once earlier, but this is for once and all. So I am a young innocent slave slut in this ferocious ready-to-eat-me world. Hence I search for a master/mistress to guide me. Of course everyone needs to know what they would be getting into, so just to give you a taste of it,
1. I am willing to do my best at doing my task with my current set of resources in my hostel. In 6 months time I would be in an internship and then job,that is when I would be living free and of course, a variety of resources I would be at my master's\mistress's disposal.

2. I am always willing to stay connected to my master/mistress through tech involving WhatsApp, , snapchat, email, twitter, anything He/She demands. If I do not have it, I would get it.

3. I am willing to make changes in my personal space here, that is in my Bio as and when to the requirements of my master/mistress.

4. I am even willing to sign a slave contract, so as to make sure no blame game is ever played between me and my owner in any sense whatsoever.

This everyone is just the beginning. Please help me out in finding a new owner for me. thank you.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308