Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need help from men for my story, sorry gals.

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi out there, I am doing a story about a woman who allows her husband to go out to a hotel with a woman he knew from when they were kids. The husband and the woman he is going to the hotel with have love for each other.
I need a man's side of what he would do and act when they get into the room together. Now keep in mind the last time they ever had sex together was when they were teens. How would the man feel etc. Please help me, I can get the woman's side but not the men's. Thank you!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetness55
Hi out there, I am doing a story about a woman who allows her husband to go out to a hotel with a woman he knew from when they were kids. The husband and the woman he is going to the hotel with have love for each other.
I need a man's side of what he would do and act when they get into the room together. Now keep in mind the last time they ever had sex together was when they were teens. How would the man feel etc. Please help me, I can get the woman's side but not the men's. Thank you!

Well, as a guy I can tell you what I would be feeling and thinking. I would be visualizing her the way she was as a teenager and anticipating that she would be better in bed than she was then. She would probably be much better at giving head and would probably enjoy different positions more. That is what I would be thinking about when we were once again alone. I would try to take her in all the ways that I didn't get a chance to as a teenager. Wow! I could write pages on this theme.

Hope that is a little help. But maybe my comments are obvious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I recently experienced this situation - met back up with my highs school/college girl friend after losing contact with her for 20 years. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about it.

Feel free to message any questions.

It begins very formal and careful. I had a lot of emotions relating to the time we lost, experiences we didn't share, excitement and joy to have reunited, etc.

There was also a lot of thoughts going on -- on top of the communication I was having with he.

I was processing the new aspects of her person and her life. I was thinking back trying to remember things about her and our past while trying to fill in the gab and link the earlier version of her to the 20 years transformed person with me now.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd rather my wife not be accepting of that and I am pretty sure she wouldn't be. Actually my old high school girlfriend and my wife know each other pretty well, but my wife still wouldn't like me meeting her in a hotel room. In fact I'd feel very uncomfortable meeting my old girlfriend in a hotel room, and probably so would her husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man, A man would react to the situation in one of two ways. First, he would be so horny, he feels like exploding. When they both arrive in the room, he would give her a deep kiss, rip off her cloths, through her on the bed and fuck her until he explodes. Then he would be calm enough to talk. In short, he would take her. The second possibility is that he would be shy. When they arrive in room, he would be speechless and uncomfortable because he does love his wife. Here the woman gently takes control gentle, mothering style. Of course she might attack him as a lustful slut. I hopes this helps.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends.... there would a lot of anticipation on the males part for some strange ass; but it also depends upon how she comes across. If she is trying to relive High School, he might not be as hot as if she were just hot to fuck him again. Also, your female character, how have the years treated her. For instance in my Class, some of the real sexy slinky gals turned into 250# matrons. It was hard to recognize them and once they were recognized, to play it cool and gentlemanly so as not to huurt their feelings.