Seeking a Collaborator for Supernatural genre

last reply
6 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never done a collaboration before and thought it might be interesting, and I'm kind of stuck on this story. If you read my story "Have You Ever Danced with the Devil?", it's an expansion of that. So far, I have 4000+ words and I'm at a road block. PM me if interested!

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to imagine you'd make a marvelous writing partner. It's so tempting to write with you, but I know I'd only end up giving you high blood pressure. Just ask Delphi. lol Good luck finding someone. Better yet, hopefully the right idea will come to you.
0 likes
The "Supernatural" genre really isn't my thing (read my comp entry/failure, "I, Succubus", for confirmation), but you're a very gifted writer, I would recommend PM'ing a couple of the winners of the "Supernatural" competition and seeing if they would be willing to collaborate. I'm not sure that I'm even qualified to edit a "Supernatural" genre story.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee
I have to imagine you'd make a marvelous writing partner. It's so tempting to write with you, but I know I'd only end up giving you high blood pressure. Just ask Delphi. lol Good luck finding someone. Better yet, hopefully the right idea will come to you.

I appreciate you saying this! Hopefully I will overcome this writer's block and finish this thing sometime soon. Luckily, I have several other projects to keep my mind distracted enough to allow new ideas to seep in.

Penalty of Love

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
The "Supernatural" genre really isn't my thing (read my comp entry/failure, "I, Succubus", for confirmation), but you're a very gifted writer, I would recommend PM'ing a couple of the winners of the "Supernatural" competition and seeing if they would be willing to collaborate. I'm not sure that I'm even qualified to edit a "Supernatural" genre story.

Thanks, that's good advice. I will like into that and see who's willing.

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
I am interested in writing a dark-mystery (bordering on the edge of the supernatural). If anyone would like to share with me a story of this nature, let me know. Its not of a humorous nature and its based on an idea I have been sloshng around for a few day.
Lurker
0 likes
I am interested in writing a dark-mystery (bordering on the edge of the supernatural). If anyone would like to share with me a story of this nature, let me know. Its not of a humorous nature and its based on an idea I have been sloshng around for a few day.