Friends seen naked

last reply
27 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever seen your friends (female or male) in the nude? Or even had sex with them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With girl friends, the occasional nip slip we've seen of each other but never fully nude. And with guy friends, well if I saw them nude there's a good chance we were friends with benefits.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saintz
Have you ever seen your friends (female or male) in the nude? Or even had sex with them?

I haven't had a real life friend in over 10 years. LOL - Maybe I saw them in a bathing suit during the summer. Not sure.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've seen a few female friends nude. never had sex with them.

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I've seen a lot of friends naked. Skinny dipping is fun. It's best to skinny dip in a heated pool if a bunch of people are going to see you naked.

If the water is cold, jump in naked at your own peril.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
i've seen a few female friends nude. never had sex with them.

This.

I vacation quite often with friends. So between beach and bar hopping, it just happens.

And just generally, with close friends, we just don't care. No biggie.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but only with girl friends so far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree, it's no big deal. Ok, there have been a couple of big deals...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, there are "common showers" at places like basket ball gyms and such. Changing rooms, and such...even beach houses or changing rooms.... What? never been to one with friends? only with strangers? hmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen both girl and guy friends naked. Mostly girls. Like, in gym class, a lot of us would change into a sports bra and then shower, then back into our regular underwear. Who wants to walk around in a sweaty bra all day? Gross.

A lot of my redneck guy friends think it's hilarious to flash their dicks and when we're drunk at bonfires, a few of them usually get naked and run around in their boots to be funny. Never had sex with someone who was my friend first.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
During high school days I've seen most of my classmates naked. And many of my friends are FWB.... So yes smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
We have a pool, so a lot of our friends have seen me naked, and I've seen them naked. Mostly FWB's, but some of my cousins too. Nudity around our place is pretty common since I'm a nudist/naturist, and I've gotten Seth to be too.
Madam Carol
0 likes
My girl friends in the shower at gym. After my work out. My husband is an avid surfer. They are not modest about stripping off their wet suits and letting it all out while changing. Just recently I was walking around in the buff and a friend popped in. Instead of running for cover I just asked, "do you want some coffee?" Then took mine and casually walked by and up the stairs. He didn't say a word.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having been a nude model all my friends and many more have seen me naked.
As a nudist many people have seen me naked on the beach etc.
I have been enjoying sex for more years than I care to think about. I have 5 FWB both male and female so now my activity is more or less confined to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have sex with some of my female friends and due to the nature of my business I see a lot of people naked so it's not a huge deal with me but having said that I LOVE looking at the nude human body and never seem to tire of it.

I don't think I'd enjoy being a nudist. Then I couldn't walk around fantasizing what people look like under their clothes and wishing I would get to look... LOL

If those two statements sound contradictory then they probably are... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes but I almost vomit. (maybe because I am not attracted at him so... that's why I have no interest at all)
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Friends and the Naked Body are too common to even mention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen all my nudist friends naked and had sex with a few of my swinger friends it's all no big deal.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
All of them, it just happens
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

I haven't had a real life friend in over 10 years. LOL - Maybe I saw them in a bathing suit during the summer. Not sure.

Sad to hear about your lack of friends! I've seen a couple of my male friends and most ofmy female friends nude myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by petrova
Yes but I almost vomit. (maybe because I am not attracted at him so... that's why I have no interest at all)

Almost vomit? haha He must have been really ugly then...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Saintz

Almost vomit? haha He must have been really ugly then...

I don't want to reminisce that mental image of his penis. lol It's not really working for me!!!
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember one friend who I saw while we were all skinny dipping in her and her husbands pool. That event was especially memorable because she had her pubic hairs trimmed into a heart. I had a chance to get a blow job and to screw her on another occasion. Unfortunately, I was too drunk to follow through with either. Bummer.
Lurker
0 likes
i have because i am roommates with my friends who are girls, the walk to their room naked sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
To many times to count. Especially if they are spending the weekend at my house.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, male and female. In fact this was at a very tender age. I used to dance ballet and backstage at a performance or rehearsal we were often in places like a concert hall or cinema with no real changing rooms so everyone would just strip off. When you have seen everyone doing it from a young age you think nothing of it.

Now I am older I also like going to a nudist beach I know of close to where my parents used to live. It is great because no one goes there but sometimes there are people. When you are all naked who cares. Of course remember this is Spain so you will see topless people at any beach, women of all ages too. This year I was at a beach I like and I could have mistaken it for a nudist one, everyone was stripping off completely!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Since I don't normally wear a bra, most of my friends have at least seen my boobs and nipples jiggling around under my blouses and t-shirts. A great number of my friends have seen me topless - I'm not particularly shy, or at least haven't been since college. I'm FWB with a decent number of my friends, so they've seen me naked. Casual sex, weekend with a friend sex, sex to relax during stressy times, sex to help him or me get to sleep, etc.