last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Convict
0 likes
Happy Birthday Belle ❤️

I truly hope today and every day is everything you want it to be.

I went out and got you a few things for the party I'm not throwing for you. I'm sure someone else will.

The signature red lippy. I prefer the matte red myself but you may prefer the gloss. There is no accounting for taste.

Now...the dress. HAS to be red I suppose. Picked a couple out for ya. I know you're the tight-fitting straight up and down style kinda gal but here's something different. You WILL like them

No? Too whispy for ya? How bout this one?

This one is my personal fave. Makes me feel like I should have a red flower 'tween my teef and a couple of those "click clacky" things in each hand, while pulling one side of my dress up and waving it around. But I won't. I think you should.

Have you considered a LBD for something different? Something to make you look a bit respectless for a change? Hmmm? my good friend Audrey always manages to pull off respectable. We don't want that. NO we don't.

You wanna have some fun tonight at your party I'm not throwing for you don't you? Ok we will go with one of these. Pick one hurry up I haven't got all day. I like the short dress myself. Makes it eSier for the boys to look up your dress and see you're not wearing any panties. Gotta be prepared for ANY gift that may await you.

There had better be a drink for me sometime after all the cyber-running around I've done for you.

Ok ok. SHOES! Of course I couldn't decide. You can keep them all if you'd like. They were...um... FREE! Don't judge me! I had run out of money by the time I bought you all that other shit so I had to get the shoes on a five-fingered discount. because of the discount I was able to get you the most expensive shoes in the store! No need to thank me.

WAIT. Fuck you, I'm keeping this pair.

THESE are Ana shoes are they not? You may keep those.

Aaaaaaaaand one last gift no birthday girl should ever be without...their very own crooked tiara.

I wanted to give you this one but the old bat wouldn't let me borrow it. I shoulda tried to get it for free.

Now go and find your party and let me know where it is. I'll see if I can get the grog for free.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ana

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!

Beauty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Ana!
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Happy B-Day velvet one. I do hope you have a spectacular day. You are a very special lady.
Now, blow
xoxo
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Happy Birthday! I know Trinket got you some things but a girl can never have too many choices. Not when it comes to shoes and clothes. Oh and cakes of course. Have the best day that you can.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday xxx

{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was thinking that the best thing for a lady as fine as you are baby, would be to celebrate your birthday in your birthday suit, BUT, decided to be a bit more modest, so I bought you a pack of twelves of these gold butterflies to apply directly to the places where they are needed OR to apply them to a sheer silk dress appropriately.

EITHER WAY, TIME TO LIFT YOUR CHIN A FEW HOURS, AND SMILE FOR US ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. IF YOU NEED HELP HOLDING IT TOGETHER, I WILL HOLD YOU TIGHT FOR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy birthday, Essex girl. Hope you get spoilt rotten xxx
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes

Happy Birthday Ana, I hope you enjoyed your evening