Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I just logged in and have the bronze member badge... but I haven't paid?

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't visit lush much anymore but just logged in and noticed it on my profile, are they giving all people bronze membership for free or something? I definitely didn't pay!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
I don't visit lush much anymore but just logged in and noticed it on my profile, are they giving all people bronze membership for free or something? I definitely didn't pay!

I believe anyone who published a story here prior to the new membership system coming into effect was gifted a bronze membership.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah, that explains it then! Thank you! Xx
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526

You're the kind of person who points out when you've been given too much change, aren't you?

(That happened me in an hotel in TUNISIA... I think I attempted to change about $500 and they gave me like, THE NATIONAL DEBT in fucking Dirhams or whatever they have there... The girl had to LEAVE THE DESK to go get more money... I'm saying NOTHING... And my GF at the time is there... (BLONDE!!!) And the girl comes back and I'm thinking, "FUCK TUNISIA WE'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING AIRPORT RIGHT NOW!!! Hello, GRAND BAHAMA!!!" My girlfriend, (Sara, a NICE GIRL...) says, "I THINK you've made a mistake?"

And indeed THE GIRL HAD!!!

You can IMAGINE the rows afterward... Her: "We would HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!!!" Me: "We WOULD have been IN FUCKING ST MAARTEN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!"

xx SF

True Story. (Hi Jayne!)
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
You're the kind of person who points out when you've been given too much change, aren't you?

(That happened me in an hotel in TUNISIA... I think I attempted to change about $500 and they gave me like, THE NATIONAL DEBT in fucking Dirhams or whatever they have there... The girl had to LEAVE THE DESK to go get more money... I'm saying NOTHING... And my GF at the time is there... (BLONDE!!!) And the girl comes back and I'm thinking, "FUCK TUNISIA WE'RE GOING TO THE FUCKING AIRPORT RIGHT NOW!!! Hello, GRAND BAHAMA!!!" My girlfriend, (Sara, a NICE GIRL...) says, "I THINK you've made a mistake?"

And indeed THE GIRL HAD!!!

You can IMAGINE the rows afterward... Her: "We would HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!!!" Me: "We WOULD have been IN FUCKING ST MAARTEN YOU DUMB BITCH!!!"

xx SF

True Story. (Hi Jayne!)

Years ago I was with a friend Christmas shopping. He wanted to get his mom a beautiful snow globe that was rather expensive... but he argued it was for his mom so he'd just spend less on someone else. The girl rang him up and the globe came up a WAY less than what it was supposed to. I heard him gasp so I elbowed him. Now... it wouldn't have been so bad had he not stood 6'5" and I'm 5'3"... thus... my elbow did not make contact with his gut as I had intended... but his groin.

I did apologize after we left... and he had extra money for more gifts. He did forgive me... eventually.

Oh yeah... His mom loved the snow globe.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
usually, if the employee or whomever messes up like that, they either get into trouble or it comes out of their own pocket. been there a few times myself. whenever i catch someone not charging enough or giving me too much change, i'll point it out on the spot. Funny story, tho...

did that once, and the person told me i was wrong. i insisted that no, i was right, and she actually got indignant about it. at that point, i was a little ticked, so i just took the extra cash. just in case karma was watching, i gave it to a homeless guy down the street. HE was really nice about it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
usually, if the employee or whomever messes up like that, they either get into trouble or it comes out of their own pocket. been there a few times myself. whenever i catch someone not charging enough or giving me too much change, i'll point it out on the spot. Funny story, tho...

did that once, and the person told me i was wrong. i insisted that no, i was right, and she actually got indignant about it. at that point, i was a little ticked, so i just took the extra cash. just in case karma was watching, i gave it to a homeless guy down the street. HE was really nice about it.

Been there too, the airheads think you're "accusing them" of doing something wrong rather realizing that you're just being honest and trying to save their stupid butt!
Lurker
0 likes
Shhhh.