Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Video Game Blowjobs - Has Anyone Done This? What Is It Like For You?

last reply
14 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does anyone pull their man's cock out in the living room (or in bed) while he is focused on his gaming, and suck it for your own self-satisfaction (without necessarily wanting anything in return)? And if so, what is it like? What position works best to accomplish this task? Do you suck it to completion, or just to play around with it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it with a former boyfriend. I did it more it distract him since we were suppose to be going out and his gaming was taking longer than expected. So I opted to play with the human joystick until he came...and subsequently lost his rank in the game. I was on the floor while he was on the chair. It was amusing to see the slow and steady build up of him losing control.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by SpankMina
I did it with a former boyfriend. I did it more it distract him since we were suppose to be going out and his gaming was taking longer than expected. So I opted to play with the human joystick until he came...and subsequently lost his rank in the game. I was on the floor while he was on the chair. It was amusing to see the slow and steady build up of him losing control.

Nice! Do you ever pull it out just to suck on it casually for your own enjoyment?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once in a while I did. His enjoyment was secondary.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
upon reading the title of this thread, i thought, 'damn video games have come a looong way since i last played them' lol. now that i've read the actual question, i have a better understanding. yes, i've done this. it was more to just tease him and i find lying on the couch next to him is much more comfortable.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thanks, I prefer guys who have reached puberty and don't play video games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now to the actual question. Which sane man would continue playing video-games while he is getting a blowjob from his girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to think not. Put the controller down and let us play our our games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A boyfriend in college and I were supposed to be going out but he was playing a video game with a friend and getting beat. He was basically ignoring me so I told him if he took any longer he had to take me shopping for a new dress. He said as soon as he won he would buy me a dress. I got down on my knees and blew his friend. My bf won the game. Then they both fucked me. The next day they each bought me a new dress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

EXACTLY! If I started to give my BF a blow job and he kept playing his game, he can play on his own.

Which is only fair on your part

Now I never got into this situation but I never even touch my console when my girl is at my place unless it is to watch a movie or play a game she is genuinely interested in watching (horror-games or some with an actual good story)

funny thing is I was once in a raid and my best friend was in that group aswell but he was akwardly silent the whole time. After we were done he told us he was getting a blowjob from his gf the whole time that's why he played so bad and kept dying he had a hard time (no pun intended) concentrating
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am ready to take you shopping my dear fellow Ag. hmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are with a man, boy who is more interested in a video game than sex.

Move on and More on FAST
Lurker
0 likes
I've not done this but if I did and he could continue concentrating on playing his video game I would give it up as a bad idea
Lurker
0 likes
This topic rocks ha I love playing video games, and usually for fairly long stretches (The Witcher 3 ehhem) so getting a BJ during or even just some hand play is very very nice smile I know I didn't really answer the question, but just wanted to throw this out there.