Unusual Vending Machines

last reply
39 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
The used panties of Japanese girls. (Really can't believe this wasn't the first thing on here.) :P

Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
The used panties of Japanese girls. (Really can't believe this wasn't the first thing on here.) :P

I was just asking the other day if people make money selling used panties. I guess I have my answer. I wonder where I can get one of this. My new source of income.KSUNnBhbpCtD1SKc

Live crabs you can get on the subway in Japan. For those times on the way home from work when you just have to have a live crab. I don't think they should ever put these two machines side by side.bm3kLd491itDFvGZ
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza

There's some version of this in most of the gas station men's rooms in America, I think. Usually it vends 3 - 4 different styles - nubs, etc, - plus one labeled "Slim-fit", because no man will ever buy it if it's labeled "Small". It's all about the marketing, after all!

Often these things will also offer colognes, because, you know, you're much more likely to need the condom if you slap on a little men's room vending machine cologne. What woman could possibly resist?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Those are pretty typically Dutch I believe, or used to be at least.
Heard some disgusting stories where people did something with the snack and then put it back, for the next customer

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Those are pretty typically Dutch I believe, or used to be at least.
Heard some disgusting stories where people did something with the snack and then put it back, for the next customer
That probably did happen a few times, just like it happened and still happens in supermarkets and stores all around the globe. There it's even done to extort money from the chain. I think these (FEBO in Amsterdam) are safe.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by patokl
That probably did happen a few times, just like it happened and still happens in supermarkets and stores all around the globe. There it's even done to extort money from the chain. I think these (FEBO in Amsterdam) are safe.

Sure, if it was all just nastyness then they wouldn't be around anymore, and FEBO probably too.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===