Swingers Club

last reply
5 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For the gals that have been to a swingers club, A) did you jump at the chance to go when you had a chance; B) were you curious and reluctantly went; or C) did you need a great deal of persuasion to go. Whether you answered A, B, or C, was it ... is it, as you expected? What surprised you? What excited you? What turned you on/off?
Lurker
0 likes
It was my idea and I was curious and riddled with anxiety. We went two nights in a row and i needed a little alcohol both nights. After that I never needed liquid courage again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by xhardx13
For the gals that have been to a swingers club, A) did you jump at the chance to go when you had a chance; B) were you curious and reluctantly went; or C) did you need a great deal of persuasion to go. Whether you answered A, B, or C, was it ... is it, as you expected? What surprised you? What excited you? What turned you on/off?

I have had some great fun at swing parties and did not need to be asked twice. There are some beautiful people in the Lifestyle. Beautiful both inside and out.

My only complaint is that the same people seem to go to the same party. New and fresh cock and pussy is always my choice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my ex introduced me t swinging, I was very reluctant, however that soon passed and I loved going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife didn't exactly jump at the chance. It was a mutual decision and we were both very nervous. However, once we got there and settled our nerves and spoke with others we relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience. We've been back several times since.

My story, First Night At A Swingers Club, tells of the experience.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
It was my idea. I heard a woman talking on WEBN about a Florida sex club she had visited. I was curious and asked my husband to find a swing club. He found one in Dayton. The first night we visited I was scared to death and required some tequila to relax and relieve my anxiety. That first night I engaged in oral, vaginal, anal, and dp, with my husband and four strangers. We returned the very next night and I needed a little tequila again. The second night I pulled a train, over 20 men. After that second visit no more alcohol was needed. It was more than I could have imagined and I have never had a bad experience at the swing club. I was surprised and excited that so many people, men, women, and couples, wanted to have sex with me. I was turned-on by the energy and the atmosphere and all those open-minded nude people. I am turned-off by the people who clearly do not belong at a swing club because they are jealous/insecure. I am turned-off by the women who have to get sloppy drunk so they can blame their participation on the alcohol when they wake-up feeling ashamed the next day. I am turned-off by some of the single men because, 1) it is clear that they are not swingers and are lacking the swinger mentality, and 2) clearly do not understand who swingers really are and have no interest in learning, and 3) are there thinking they are superior and we women swingers are just there to be their cum repository.