Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you react when you see a guy with a bulge?

last reply
42 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you react like she did when you saw his bulge?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would depend on why he got the erection, and how nice it was!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The pic is great! I love her reaction and pretty sure I would do the same
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i'd say that her reaction is appropriate and that i'd have the same one in that situation. however, had i been at the grocery store...not so much. location location location!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh my, well now.... I think I might always in the back of my mind wonder how it looks outside of the "bulge in the pocket". Yet, there is always a time and place to actually want to see or hold it.. hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under most situations I enjoy it. I'm afraid that I have given my share of erections to guys in public
Lurker
0 likes
I smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Uhm. Well it would depend if I was attracted to the guy or not. If yes, then let me ride that thing. If not I'm flattered nonetheless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would certainly be pleased knowing it was for me even if it was not. Probably have a similar reaction as the young woman in the Photograph.

If he was older I would offer to help him with his problem. Being so young I would stay away from him and advise him to make an adjustment.

Or Would I?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Accidental bulges happen - not a big deal. If it's a stranger, I pretend I haven't noticed, in case he's easily embarrassed. If I know him (or he's hot), I might smile like the girl in the pic.

If it's a creepy guy leering and trying to get me to notice his bulge, it's a whole different (unattractive) thing.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The old Battle of the Bulge problem. It's really embarrassing when that bulge starts to uncontrollably dance The Texas Two Step.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I stare at it! I smile and try to get his attention, to let him know I saw it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does this really happen? As an adult, I can't think of a time that I got a full hard-on out in public for no particular reason other than looking at/seeing a hot girl. Have I gotten semi-hard on occasion? Yes. Wood like that? No. Not unless someone did something specific and intentional to make it happen. If I did get a 10 out 10 on the erection meter, I sure wouldn't be walking around for anyone to see it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd be embarrassed for him, if we were in public of course. Now if it was home and I caused it, THAT'S a whole different story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Now this poor bugger, who is suffering a "show must go on" moment, must really be embarrassed. I wonder what the audience, especially the women, are thinking

What would you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My face wouldn't react though secretly my mind will... (hmm his woman is very lucky to have that nice bulge)
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verytrustedsource

Now this poor bugger, who is suffering a "show must go on" moment, must really be embarrassed. I wonder what the audience, especially the women, are thinking

What would you think?

This would be embarrassing, I feel sorry for the guy. He may have received a few offers after the show from the female audience members.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961

This would be embarrassing, I feel sorry for the guy. He may have received a few offers after the show from the female audience members.

Uh Tubby, not trying to be argumentative here BUT, I hope what you're saying is that you feel sorry for him "at the time" as it would be embarrassing HOWEVER as it might also have gotten him some of her nookie and as you noted, more from gals in the audience later on ... so, over all, not so much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What would you think?

This is either photoshopped or staged. Male ballet dancers wear a dance belt to hold all their goods in place. Not so much to hide erections, but rather to keep stuff from bounding around in thin tights/leotards or whatever they're called.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
The courteous thing to do would be to pet it, stroke it under the chin, admire it, treat it as you would a pet you encountered on the street. I'm sure it wouldn't bite.
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder if he has a pair of socks tucked into his pants
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

This is either photoshopped or staged. Male ballet dancers wear a dance belt to hold all their goods in place. Not so much to hide erections, but rather to keep stuff from bounding around in thin tights/leotards or whatever they're called.

Goddamn lafayette, I think you missed your calling as a detective. Nothing gets by you. Fucking true detective shit right there.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Accidental bulges happen - not a big deal. If it's a stranger, I pretend I haven't noticed, in case he's easily embarrassed. If I know him (or he's hot), I might smile like the girl in the pic.

If it's a creepy guy leering and trying to get me to notice his bulge, it's a whole different (unattractive) thing.

Ash is on point right here, everything she said.
Lurker
0 likes
The pic scene, yes, because it is so prominent. Ordinarily, I don't go looking for guy's bulges, but if one presents itself to me and looks interesting or appealing, then I'll definitely have myself a look see! smile
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
In a situation like that, definitely! In fact, I'd probably drag him off somewhere quiet so I could have a proper look.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with people that the dancer is probably staged. They do wear cups to hid what he is experiencing.

On the other hand, I don't think that this isn't staged

He is in an awkward situation

Ladies, given you are in the audience or watching on television, how do you react?
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the guy, and is it because of me? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SuNsHiNeGiRl
Depends on the guy, and is it because of me? lol

I don't think that the deal winner is that way because of you ... unless your in the front row of the awards ceremony. How does he look to you? How would you react seeing him like that? Would you take pictures, giggle with the people that you're with, wave at him, or ...
Lurker
0 likes
Would you react like she did when you saw his bulge?

I've never seen a guy in public with a hard cock.

So - don't know.