swingers clubs

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
How would you react if you were asked to go to a swingers club, or have you ever been to one ?.
Lurker
0 likes
Havent been to one but have done private intimate sessions and that was wild lol
Its always nice to be asked though
Have you been to a swingers club Colin? I have a feeling you have lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes several times. Some clubs are great fun and some not so much.

Some great clubs have at times a group of people that may not be what you are looking to play with.

So give it a try and if it is not to you liking, you can always leave.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by kinkyk
Havent been to one but have done private intimate sessions and that was wild lol
Its always nice to be asked though
Have you been to a swingers club Colin? I have a feeling you have lol
Yes have been a member of a swingers club for many years with my wife, so much fun and no pressure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been to swingers clubs a couple of times. In my city, I found them to be a bit creepy and less than I'd hoped. I think local laws can have a big influence on their quality, and still worth investigating regardless.

One visit offered my partner and I the opportunity to play in front of an audience, which was very erotic. However, none of our fellow club goers were of the sort we wanted to join us, so we stuck to our own little show.

We've had better success at house parties arranged (and screened) by locals. Even those were a bit odd, but better than the swing clubs.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather go to a fetish club.
Lurker
0 likes
Been to several many dozens of times. I've always had a great time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'd love to try one but have no idea where to find one

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I went one time and found most of the people to be incredibly unattractive in every sense of the word.