Friends activity

last reply
16 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been looking at my "friends activity" and no-one appears to have posted for a few days. However, when I look at their profiles, or even when I see them on my friends list, they have clearly posted. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, it's stopped showing the last time my friends were online in my friends list? Is that something which has been changed or is it an issue?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty sure it's because the site is being updated or something. I noticed that as well.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I noticed that too - my profile page was showing the same stuff for ages and then I was locked out of the forums and unable to post there.

I logged out of the site and logged back in and everything seems to be working just fine again!
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Crapbag123
I've been looking at my "friends activity" and no-one appears to have posted for a few days. However, when I look at their profiles, or even when I see them on my friends list, they have clearly posted. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Also, it's stopped showing the last time my friends were online in my friends list? Is that something which has been changed or is it an issue?

Activity updates should start trickling through now. Let me know if you dont see any changes after 24 hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Gav. I'll let you know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav

Activity updates should start trickling through now. Let me know if you dont see any changes after 24 hours.

I've said it before...

GAVIN is ruining this site...

(We should PAY HIM OFF and get somebody good...)

I'm just saying...

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i thank the Lushie Gods that be and bow to them for the work they do. I had been fretting about the minor changes today but I am a big girl and can wait to see how it pans out.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i have no friends so it really doesn't make any difference...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Someone reported an old blog as current also.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yea I am having that same problem with my blog, and its not updating either but it will show its updating if my friends go to their friends' activity page.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. Friends activity is now fine but when I look at my friends list it's showing really old activity for their last post. However, when I look at their actual profile, it's fine again.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It should all be fixed now. :d/
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
It should all be fixed now. :d/

not for me - i still don't have any friends...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my friends activity hasn't refreshed in 2 days, yet people have clearly posted, also appears to be the same on a couple of other profiles too