Best Song to Make Love to...

last reply
104 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
We've had other categories, but I would just like to know what you like to listen to when you want to get in the mood?

Ling
Matriarch
0 likes
Anything Chillout / Cafe del Mar is nice. Actually almost anything which is easy listening, and not too loud
0 likes
I prefer no music. Every time I hear a song I like, I have to sing along. I think it'd put the hubby off if I started belting out a tune in that situation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Sexual Healing" Marvin Gaye
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of ambient rhythms are good. But it really depends on the lead up. Lots of different kinds of dance - from ballroom to club - *are* essentially foreplay, so that music can easily become the aphrodisiac soundtrack of the night.
Lurker
0 likes
Tech and I only listen to each other. No music is involved.
Matriarch
0 likes
I don't think I can narrow it down to "Best Song" Ling-Li.

About 20 years ago it used to be this:

Matriarch
0 likes
Although when it comes to Sade, my favourite of hers is:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever needed someone so bad - Def Leppard
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by stuart1975

I agree Stuart!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
As has been said before, it depends o the mood, but for me, cafe del mar is a good choice also there is a wonderful CD called solitudes which is really fantastic to make love to, background nature and music - nothing to distract from the "moment" but at the same time, fills the background with wonderful sounds
Just my tuppence worth!
Lurker
0 likes
"Girls, Girls, Girls", Motley Crue.

Just kidding.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
So, when alone I listen to Cat power, there's something really interesting within her voice.
Starting with her cover of "a woman left lonely" then just let the online music program run through the rest of the albums.
Though mostly it's just whatever music I happened to have on.
One song have destroyed my sexlife in a former relationship for two weeks. Lesson learned. Do not fool around to a song that easily sticks in your head, absolutely do not make the fooling around to be with very many hints to sexual action... everytime you do the slightest humping, the song gets into your head and you get turned off, like there was a light switch on you.
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Do not fool around to a song that easily sticks in your head, absolutely do not make the fooling around to be with very many hints to sexual action... everytime you do the slightest humping, the song gets into your head and you get turned off, like there was a light switch on you.

We had the radio on once and were talking about how everyone but us seemed to have a song they could call 'their' song. We decided the next one that played on the radio would be it.

It turned out to be 'One Step Closer' by Linkin Park.

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

Shut up when I'm talking to you
Shut up, shut up, shut up (2x)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Haha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Quote by stuart1975

I agree Stuart!
Oh , Pixie I need you so bad!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by stuart1975
Quote by Pixie
Quote by stuart1975

I agree Stuart!
Oh , Pixie I need you so bad!

Thank you.....I think??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
f*ck her gently -tanacious D...kidding I can't listen to music while doing the horizontal shuffle...It makes it hard to concentrate...also I have the awful ability to not be able to get music out of my head for about 24 to 48 hours....and will sing it continously to my boyfriend's irritation lol
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck The Pain Away- Peaches.

just kidding. If I'm in the mood, I don't give a shit what's playing, because at that point, I'm not really noticing music.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hehe some guys have a tendency to listen to very weird music...
I do not want to hear the songs heard in kindergarden while having sex...
Nor do I want to hear all the sex-joke songs from the 60s nor the newer ones...
I guess It's time to see more mature boys xD
Lurker
0 likes
I usually don't like to listen to music... as has been said, I start concentrating on the words and then lose my focus on what I'm doing.

But most classical/jazz music works well. For me anyway.

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
I want to hear the woman, simply put.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi i'm kind off new on here.
Easily it has to be Ace of spades by Guns and Roses. Only joking anything by Bob Marley is always good plus i've got a class chill out cd. My walls are really thin so need to drown out the noise to not piss the neighbours off lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depeche Mode does it for me.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by mrloverlover

Hi i'm kind off new on here.
Easily it has to be Ace of spades by Guns and Roses. Only joking anything by Bob Marley is always good plus i've got a class chill out cd. My walls are really thin so need to drown out the noise to not piss the neighbours off lol

*coughs* Ace of spades with guns N roses... Where do I find it!!
Think I've only heard that one with Motörhead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I haven’t made love yet…

But I have an idea of what I’d like to do with that person… I would love to listen to “I’ll Make Love to You” by Boys II Men. Just to cuddle, and kiss, and look into each others eyes…

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was about to post a thread asking the same question as the OP, but I did a little search and thought it was much better to bring this back to life, rather than make another.

Mine...

‘Closer’ ~ Nine Inch Nails
‘Paranoid Android’ ~ Radio Head (foreplay/starting out only)
‘Glory Box’/’Roads’/’Only You’ ~ Portishead’
‘George’ ~ Headless Chickens
‘Without You I’m Nothing’ ~ Placebo

And seriously, the whole damn ‘Mezzanine’ album by Massive Attack totally works.

Who else is going to give there favourite bonking songs?

I'd be curious to try them out *grins*
Lurker
0 likes
Hawksley Workman's "Goodbye to Radio" just because it has the line:

"I want to make love to you
Spread you wide like the bluest of nights"
Lurker
0 likes
Bryan Adams

'Inside and out'