last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as Leatherface
People have always misunderstood you, and now it's YOUR turn to wreak righteous havoc as Leatherface, the Texas Chainsaw Maniac. You believe that the family that slays together stays together, and you're living proof. Let those other fools wander around with dinky little knives and machetes; by the time anyone hears you coming, they're already dead meat (no pun intended).

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Movies/XMINUSZERO/which-horror-movie-villain-are-you/#
Lurker
0 likes
I scored as Freddy Krueger... although it was a tie between that and The Terminator...

Hmmm

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored as Freddy Krueger.. i don't really know what he does, never seen the movie.
Lurker
0 likes
You Scored as The Terminator

You are the cyborg assassin from the future, the Terminator. Sure, other models have come after you, but you've always been able to show that the oldies really ARE goodies. You're pretty stubborn, fixing your sights like a laserbeam on what you want, and sometimes that can be detrimental, but no one can run from you for long. You will never stop until your mission is accomplished and your target is - undeniably - dead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chalk up another Terminator
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Seeker
0 likes
You Scored as Freddy Krueger
Possibly the only wise-ass in the group, you appear to be Freddy Krueger, master of nightmares. You're usually the jokester in your group, but all that fooling around hides your true nature: cold blooded, spiky-fingered killer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leatherface
Lurker
0 likes
So far Susan and I are the only Leatherfaces. Wonder why? We must be sick puppies Suse.LOL
Internet Sensation
0 likes
90% Kreuger
Freddie Vs Jason.
75% Jason
Lurker
0 likes
I scored as Meryl Streep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leatherface
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
0 likes
I got a Leatherface/Terminator tie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another Leatherface.

Bit lame quiz, same question in there twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You Scored as Leatherface
People have always misunderstood you, and now it's YOUR turn to wreak righteous havoc as Leatherface, the Texas Chainsaw Maniac. You believe that the family that slays together stays together, and you're living proof. Let those other fools wander around with dinky little knives and machetes; by the time anyone hears you coming, they're already dead meat (no pun intended).

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Terminator ...i'll be BACK!!(i'v left the gas on)
Lush Legend
0 likes
You Scored as Michael Meyers.....

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."