Time to bitch

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I thought I start a post where we air out some of life's ironies.

My latest beef is with Comcast. You know the routine 15 quires punching telephone numbers and account numbers finally to here music for the next available advisor.

only to tell you to turn off and turn back on the modem. Anything else is beyond their skill level. If you can wait on hold for another 40 minutes, we can connect you to a tier level II tech.

This is what kills me while on the phone you are asked if you have tried their on line help? It's been an hour in a half to tell the idiot on the other end of the phone the modem does not power up, And If I could get on the fucking internet I would not be calling you in the first place. Sorry madam, we can send a Tech out next Friday can you be there between 8 to 12

The guy never shows so the routine repeats
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I feel for ya Pam. I feel like pulling my hair out anytime I deal with that kind of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Pam I deal with that kind of shit all the time. I usually know more than the idiot on the other end of the phone. I had to call dell one time on a customers computer and that is always interesting with them I all ready new what the problem was just needed the part bu tya know they had me go through the usual crap and I finally had to say enough of this crap to the guy I told him at the begining of the call what was wrong and sure enough they finally cam to the same conclusion but that was after his super took over with me. The guy says it was thier standard procedure and I said that is just stupid.

Most of the time Tehc support ain't worth a fart. I just love when you can't get online and they tell you to check the online help Like you said Pam No fucking shit you don't think I would have done that allready? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LOL I feel for ya Pam. I feel like pulling my hair out anytime I deal with that kind of thing.
No ladies don't pull your beautful hair out its not worth it, but i do understand your feelings though. It the same thing when you phone the government. first you wait and wait to get a line, then they put you on hold , and then all you get is some dam answering machine!
Matriarch
0 likes
It saves the company millions a year on costs, at the expense of the consumer. It sucks.
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking of Dell:

Lurker
0 likes
@ Rocco!

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carpe Diem

Red out
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Total opposite for me ...

Brighthouse ..very helpful over the phone ...
and further help arrived next day (saturday) problem solved

Dell ..again no problem ..called them 4 years ago ... for a fan prob
they agreed and a guy called around 2 days.. and replaced it

And a few months ago called Dell again .. they took over my computer and
made some changes... all good again...
Lurker
0 likes
somebody smack him.
Lush Legend
0 likes
It doesn't work....LOL!

I don't have Comcast or any other company of that sort so problem solved......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
"Hi-ho, the merry-o..."

Sing along, everyone on the right side, first....
Lurker
0 likes
I think that gorilla looks more intelligent than the ones I always get.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I think that gorilla looks more intelligent than the ones I always get.

lol I think you're right
Lurker
0 likes
This is puzzling, our property values have receded 20%. We are taxed according to our property value.

How can my property tax go up, for a home a year older worth 20% less?
Lurker
0 likes
Same thing in Michigan. It's what happens when they run ads for more police, saying "women and children" will be safer. The voters fall for it every time. And boom, up go the taxes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I thought I start a post where we air out some of life's ironies.

My latest beef is with Comcast. You know the routine 15 quires punching telephone numbers and account numbers finally to here music for the next available advisor.

only to tell you to turn off and turn back on the modem. Anything else is beyond their skill level. If you can wait on hold for another 40 minutes, we can connect you to a tier level II tech.

This is what kills me while on the phone you are asked if you have tried their on line help? It's been an hour in a half to tell the idiot on the other end of the phone the modem does not power up, And If I could get on the fucking internet I would not be calling you in the first place. Sorry madam, we can send a Tech out next Friday can you be there between 8 to 12

The guy never shows so the routine repeats

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Appliance repairmen! My Kenmore Elite stackable dryer went on the fritz and we called A&E. They came and said I needed one, possibly 2 new motherboards, at a cost of over half the cost of the dryer when I bought it! While David was measuring the dryer to see how much space we had for a new stackable, the tape measure accidentally hit the 'Control Reset' button, and the dryer controls righted themselves and it works fine! Now why didn't the repairman know to try that?? The repair call cost $80. for nothing more than a wrong diagnosis! Idiot!