Revealing clothes

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife likes to "bring out the girls" where she wears a top that really shows off her tits well. We went to dinner with friends and she wore a nice low cut top, jeans and some very sexy heels.

The look was sexy but not slutty. She did get a lot of both men and women glancing at her breasts. It makes both of us really horny when she does this and we know that people are looking. We had great sex that night recalling the evening. I told her I want her to wear a shelf bra next time so her nipples would be exposed too.

I asked the Gals, so now asking the guys. Do you get off on showing off your hot wife?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing that as long as my girl friend is really feeling into it. as an example we celebrated her birthday and as part of her present I took her shopping for a new pair of heels and a dress with a rather low neck line . I added a shelf bra which I'd purchased on-line, got us a limo, made reservations at one of her favorite restaurants and rented a nice casita in the city where the restaurant was located. To make things more interesting I packed her favorite vibrating panties, reserved a Mani Peti at the hotel spa and arranged a spray tan for her. She is, or at least can be if she's in the right mood, a fairly daring exhibitionist so we split a couple of bottles of wine before heading out and needless to say she really got into the evening. She gave our driver more down blouse and up skirt looks than I could count and our waitress got the same treatment. After dinner we hit a local dance club where I and many other dance partners were treated to more of the same and I loved every single minute of it! So yes I do get off on showing her off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I love someone I am proud of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was young and fit and married to my first wife I loved to show her off. She always drew a lot of attention. She had a knack for dressing to look extremely hot without looking slutty or like a street walker! When our oldest daughter got her MBA we, me, my wife and our two daughters, went out for dinner and a little clubbing to celebrate. For the occasion the three of them had identical outfits. I got a lot of envious looks from guys and when they looked at my "girls" it was mostly with their tongues hanging out! Got a lot of looks from women too, but they were harder to read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy it when my wife wears her skimpy, revelaing tops. Her tits are big and full and they always attract a lot of attention when she displays a helathy amount of cleavage. Gets me hard too knowing the other guys are getting hard looking at her.
0 likes
My wife's pretty modest and doesn't really have a lot of cleavage to show due to her small breasts, but I certainly like being with her when she is looking her best and getting some male attention. Her best is more "pretty" than "smoking hot" though.

I do recall one time when we were doing laundry in the laundry room in my old apartment building and she was braless and wearing a loose, translucent top on that flashed her tits when she bent over. When a guy came in and likely got a peek, that was pretty exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
Every girl should wer them
Lurker
0 likes
My wife used to wear mini dresses, showing her "mile of legs". We were going into a bar on night, thought a guys eyes were going to pop out! Made her horny. On the flip side, she turned on a woman one night. My wife wanted none of her. Turns out, she was hostess and paid for our meal!