Login

Shyness

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a really hard time meeting women on here, I go to the chat rooms, but have no idea how to start a conversation without feeling like an idiot, or like I am forcing myself into situations I am not wanted in, it is a crippling shyness that holds me back. Any advice on how to approach you?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Todd88
I have a really hard time meeting women on here, I go to the chat rooms, but have no idea how to start a conversation without feeling like an idiot, or like I am forcing myself into situations I am not wanted in, it is a crippling shyness that holds me back. Any advice on how to approach you?

I understand the shyness thing.

The best advice I can give you is to see this as a long-term thing. You have to build relationships and get to know.people slowly. I think the best way to do that is to post in the forums. Maybe ask some questions, like this one, answer some others, and perhaps check out the game threads.

Once you begin to reply and interact with people, and you are all getting a sense of each others' personalities, it's only one small step to send a private message and maybe meet in the chat rooms, or simply swap the PMs.

Try not to be afraid. There are some complete knobs on here, but likewise, there are some wonderful people. I suggest taking your time, and you will hopefully find each other.

Good luck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************