Length vs Girth

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, so the does the size matter post got me thinking. If you had to choose length vs girth which way would you ladies choose?

My wife says she is lucky because I have both (no intention to brag) but she says if push comes to shove she would choose girth. Let the voting begin...
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If I had to choose, I'd choose girth...only because pencil dicks freak me out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Given the choice between a normal length cock that's really thick, vs. an average girth cock that is really long, I'll take the former!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thick is better for me but if I have a long and thick one that is the best!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'd perfer a man who is about seven inches, with a nice girth.
Lurker
0 likes
Girth.
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I prefer it to be long and thick but if I have to choose between length and girth I would choose girth as it fills me up so tightly and I don't like skinny dick lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer a guy who knows how to fuck. Most guys with big dicks think that's all that matters to get women off and it couldn't be further from the truth.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

I will take average with girth rather than length. Banging my cervix fucking hurts and I love to ride.

This is my collection of muses and stories

Le Weekend - Six people, three days, and only one outcome.

Little Bird - Based on the actual events of a menage a trois.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think I have a “handy-sized” cock…fits comfortably in every place it should be.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I think I have a “handy-sized” cock…fits comfortably in every place it should be.

You'd make me take flight, Icarus (<--see what i did, there)

Girth trumps length, but length plus girth plus being an excellent lover is my preference.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

If it's either/or then girth. Both is best, but not some 9+" monster that's going to hit my cervix—as another noted, it hurts!

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.