Pissing Inside My Pussy

last reply
55 replies
13.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My black boy friend always like to piss inside my pussy after he cums in me and it is really enjoyable for me to feel the warm strong stream of urine hit my clit and splash my pussy...........have you ever tried that ladies?
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Raulabbclover
My black boy friend always like to piss inside my pussy after he cums in me and it is really enjoyable for me to feel the warm strong stream of urine hit my clit and splash my pussy...........have you ever tried that ladies?

is it a black boyfriend thing/fetish to urinate in someone?

personally, no thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

is it a black boyfriend thing/fetish to urinate in someone?

personally, no thanks.

It is not a black man's fantasy only but most men like to do that......my GFs told me about that
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like pissing in a girl's mouth then making her laugh so it comes out of her nose. It's my second favorite sex act.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I like pissing in a girl's mouth then making her laugh so it comes out of her nose. It's my second favorite sex act.

i do the same thing to guys. for some reason, they get uptight about it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Because that's not right to do to a guy you marauder.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Because that's not right to do to a guy you marauder.

so, not into the whole equality thing, then? probably won't let me peg you, either. shame, really.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

so, not into the whole equality thing, then? probably won't let me peg you, either. shame, really.

That's a hard no on everything. Let me know when you're over this phase you're going through.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That's a hard no on everything. Let me know when you're over this phase you're going through.

gonna be an old man by then, Jacko.

Lurker
0 likes
You've got to be kidding...ugh...would never do it to my woman or anyone else...
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Raulabbclover
It is not a black man's fantasy only but most men like to do that......my GFs told me about that

I bolded your Black Boyfriend comment because it seemed odd to me that you had to mention he is black. Crazy I know, but I'd think his ethnicity was a non-issue or it's an issue because he likes to piss in your vagina.

So now, your quote begs these questions:

Do they? Do most men really like to piss in a woman's pussy????? Your girlfriends told you that was a fact??

is this some urban legend??

Perhaps you should create a poll in the "ask the guys" section to see how many have/do/would piss in a vagina. I am betting that your girlfriends have false info they've relayed to you.

Van
Lurker
0 likes
Well ....... it is just a fantasy like any other fantasy that some guys or girls have and nothing wrong with it.You can't judge our fantasies because they are simply ours and not yours. Fine if you don't like it say so but you have no right to criticise people for having such fantasies.But when I talk about something I mean it and it happened to me so no need to be doubtful about it. I have met so many guys whites and blacks before who asked me to piss on them or in their mouths and also have met so many women who asked me the same thing but I have no right to judge them wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuck you gotta be kidding!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That's some trick! None of my boyfriends can switch plumbing that quickly! lol After they've cum, it takes them awhile to be able to pee!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Raulabbclover
Well ....... it is just a fantasy like any other fantasy that some guys or girls have and nothing wrong with it.You can't judge our fantasies because they are simply ours and not yours. Fine if you don't like it say so but you have no right to criticise people for having such fantasies.But when I talk about something I mean it and it happened to me so no need to be doubtful about it. I have met so many guys whites and blacks before who asked me to piss on them or in their mouths and also have met so many women who asked me the same thing but I have no right to judge them wrong.

You weren't judged. You were asked for clarification, as you stated most men enjoy pissing in a woman's vagina when it's in fact a small amount of men who enjoy pissing in a woman's vagina.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if the guy want to piss me off definitely pissing in me or on me would do it. To each their own but no one had better do that to me.4NuL5bpw5V5d3s3K
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

You weren't judged. You were asked for clarification, as you stated most men enjoy pissing in a woman's vagina when it's in fact a small amount of men who enjoy pissing in a woman's vagina.

Sorry I didn't phrase it well........I meant most men that I know but you are right not all men do that of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*shrugs* Have never been asked by any man ever if they could do it, nor if I would do it to them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I do the same. Then I tell them to go make me a sammich.
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Raulabbclover

Maybe you should have him wear a condom and try it. When he pisses, the condom will swell up from his pee and you will feel so incredibly full!!! And if you are doing your kegels you may even be able to pop it after you orgasm and the rush of hot pee in your pussy may give you another orgasm!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive had a full fledge hard on inside a cunt an her wishes for me to pee wonderful wonderful feeling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is very creative nikki,, nice!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Peecemakr
That is very creative nikki,, nice!

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I had gotten rid of my sexual boundaries, turns out they are very much intact and don't like to be pee'd on.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I was going to reply to yr post immediately .. then I thought .. 'it's a trap!' ... now 5 days later it still bugs me .. so can't resist ..

if that is yr second favourite sex act .. what on earth is the first ?????

there ... someone bit ... giggles

[be gentle... I have seen how yr wit can bite!]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by hayley

I was going to reply to yr post immediately .. then I thought .. 'it's a trap!' ... now 5 days later it still bugs me .. so can't resist ..

if that is yr second favourite sex act .. what on earth is the first ?????

there ... someone bit ... giggles

[be gentle... I have seen how yr wit can bite!]

Oh, it's just cuddling.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Oh, it's just cuddling.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Oh, it's just cuddling.