Dont panic, your gallery images are safe

last reply
17 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Code Monkey
0 likes
i'm in the middle of a data migration, so you images might be missing for a bit.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
like when geese fly from the arctic to warmer climes to mate?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yes but your images wont shit on people as they fly over head. i'm looking at you Mr Pelican.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gav

yes but your images wont shit on people as they fly over head. i'm looking at you Mr Pelican.

be really cool if they did, tho. could post flying monkey images and they could actually fling poo at other members.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by sprite

be really cool if they did, tho. could post flying monkey images and they could actually fling poo at other members.

What time is this showing? Can we nominate members to be pooed?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gav

What time is this showing? Can we nominate members to be pooed?

i'll take suggestions and set up a cam to video it for you.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Geese don't mate...storks do, and that's where babies come from.

Stewpid.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about pictures that are attached to stories? I presume these are safe and will reappear after migration, also. Is that correct?

And Thank You for all that you do.
Lurker
0 likes
My pictures are back but if I upload new ones, I can't see the preview. Neither on desktop or tablet.
Is this normal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unable to customize background ... The image I had is gone? Is this a site problem?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by StarlightAngel
Unable to customize background ... The image I had is gone? Is this a site problem?

My background pic was missing from my profile too, but I just went and put it back so it's a super easy fix. It was still in my gallery, it just wasn't marked as my profile pic for some reason. Probably a causality of that fucking flying monkey that mistook my page for someone else (I'm blaming you Sprite.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

My background pic was missing from my profile too, but I just went and put it back so it's a super easy fix. It was still in my gallery, it just wasn't marked as my profile pic for some reason. Probably a causality of that fucking flying monkey that mistook my page for someone else (I'm blaming you Sprite.)

Thank you so much ... that was all I needed to fix smile:)

Have a great labor day

Beauty
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Mine are all fine, except my background. I noticed others have the same issue.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't been able to add anything to my gallery or create a new album since yesterday. I reset my background so that is fine now, just used a different one.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by StarlightAngel

Thank you so much ... that was all I needed to fix smile:)

Have a great labor day

Beauty

Happy to help!

Happy Labor Day!
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Mine are all fine, except my background. I noticed others have the same issue.

Should be all fixed now.

There _maybe_ a few missing images for anything that's been uploaded the past few days
Lurker
0 likes
I can finally upload again. Thank you, Gav.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I upload images they upload as a blank square ... Today I looked at the one I added and its blank?

I know you all are working very hard and it's greatly appreciated.