The Joy Of Anal Sex

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladys...........How Often Do You Have Anal Sex? How Strong Your Orgasm From Anal Sex? What Is Your Favorite Position For Anal Sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Never had an orgasm from anal sex unless my clit was being massaged at the same time. I don't do anal often. We did last night, for example, just because we were both in the mood and had planned a lengthy love making session for after the visiting family had left. Don't really have a favorite position, but usually doggy has the best success rate for us.
Lurker
0 likes
I do.cum from anal, when it's done well. I get goosebumps all over my ass and thighs when I cum from anal. The pleasure is so intense that I can barely take it. I get fucked in the ass several times a month, sometimes several times in one week, and I always cum from it. I prefer anal in the doggy position. My husband prefers fucking my ass in the missionary position because he says he can get his cock deeper in my ass in that position and also because he can enjoy the reaction I display on my face as he's doing it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have it as often as I feel like it...although not as often as vaginal, and rarely unaccompanied by vaginal.

I've heard that having an orgasm via anal sex alone is possible, but it hasn't happened for me...yet.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I've heard that having an orgasm via anal sex alone is possible, but it hasn't happened for me...yet.

Anal orgasms... I think that's called taking a shit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Ummm, whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is it with us gurls & anal sex.. it's a boy thing yeah?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MaryLewid
What is it with us gurls & anal sex.. it's a boy thing yeah?

Seems that way Mary. It hurts beyond anything I ever experienced.

Thank Goodness I didn't use God's Loophole until I was 21 and yeah to many experiences have turned me off it.

Lurker
0 likes
infrequently, maybe 5-6 times a year. orgasms can range from non-existent to rock my world. on my back legs on his/her shoulders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Have anal sex as much as possible.
2. I have some of my most intense Orgasms from having anal sex.
3. The best position foe me is either Cowgirl or Doggie style when it comes to having anal
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a) Whenever i can. I would estimate that about one in three times atleast involves anal play.
b) I come really hard from it. The first few times it was nothing special but after the sixth one they have all been pretty much fantastic
c) If he is experienced then doggy with my knees folded against my chest, if he is not then i preffer to ride him

Quote by Dani
I have it as often as I feel like it...although not as often as vaginal, and rarely unaccompanied by vaginal.

If you have problems comming from anal, have him fuck you slowly and shallowly while you touch yourself. Once you get more accustomd to cumming during anal then you can allow him to really go nuts on you
Lurker
0 likes
I have anal sex more often than vaginal intercourse I would say. I do anal about 5 - 6 days a week and have much more intense and longer orgasms from anal than vaginal sex. My favorite position for anal would either be doggy or modified missionary with side by side spooning a close third.
0 likes
I love it if done right and all 4's or bent ove something like the Kitchen table to give support
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Seems that way Mary. It hurts beyond anything I ever experienced.

Thank Goodness I didn't use God's Loophole until I was 21 and yeah to many experiences have turned me off it.

OOPS humble apologies ladies, for posting in ask the gals....apart from that...yeah, what Sirene said.
Lurker
0 likes
I have anal several times a week and have amazing orgasms from it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it and nearly always have an earth shattering orgasm from the pounding of my lovers strap on...especially if I am warmed up by a good spanking first. Position alway doggie or bent over something is best for me.