Crossdressing for Halloween

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I was wondering if you could get away with it or the courage, what would you wear out for Halloween. Im thinking about mine and will post soon. Please post pics of the costume or something close if you would do regular feminine clothing.
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't get away with it but it is nice to dream about.
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I think that it would be a lot of fun. But I don't have time to dress up as we do a considerable amount of decorating for the kids and I'm busy all night making sure things run smoothly.
Lurker
3 likes
I had dressed in my teens and loved the feeling. I have always felt girly. On Halloween 4 years ago it was my ex wifes idea to dress herself like a man and me as a woman. She wore one of my business suits and tie and she dressed me in one of her cocktail dresses. She picked out a frilly bra and panty set , stuffed my bra with tissue, and bought me a cheap platinum wig to wear. She did my makeup and I was so hard while she was doing it. I could not believe how sexy I looked and felt. She actually looked really hot as a man. We went to the party and I was amazed at the attention I was getting from men and women. I was so turned on all night. We went home after and had unbelievabl sex. I then could not wait to be home alone to wear her things. One thing led to another and we got a divorce . Now I have my own girly clothes and can wear them anytime I want. Halloween solidified my decision this is how I wanted to live. The way I was intended to live as a girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Since the party has an office type of theme, I am going as a sexy secretary. Nice suit with heels and slutty lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I actually did one year. I don't think I make a very good looking woman but my GF and her friends at the time said they would make me a knockout. After two hours of makeup and dressing I say I was kind of hot. It was still obvious I was a man and my GF dressed as a man so we were quite the attraction at the bar. This was the early 90s in the Midwest so if it wasn't Halloween it wouldn't have been accepted as easily. There were a couple guys that through conversation heard I was bi and asked if I would suck cock dressed like this. I was able to suck one guy in the bathroom. The GF was a little upset cause she wanted to find a guy that we could both play with that night.

We did end up with one guy back at his hotel and had a great 3 some.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I want so badly to get all dressed up and go out to the bars or to a Halloween party! It would be my first time going out in public dressed. I just need to find someone to go out with!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My First Halloween costume was prior to myself being a teenager, and it was an Alice in Wonderland outfit. I really enjoyed being a girl that evening, When I returned home, mom asked "well my son, or one should address you as my daughter?" How did you enjoy being Alice tonight? Oh mom, I just loved it and wished I was a girl. Since that October 31; mom began to dress me as a girl and have me wear a nightdress in bed. Now mom named me Jane.