For the gals that like to be rimmed.

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife lets me rim her and while I have penetrated her a bit, I haven't done the full on tongue fuck.

Do you like a gentle lick or do you like it when the guy or gal penetrates you and basically fucks your ass with their tongue?
Lurker
0 likes
I love to be rimmed by both women and men and I rim them too. I love to feel the whole tongue penetrating my butthole which makes me more horny and so wet and I often cum that way
Lurker
0 likes
just licking my hole will make me so wet and horny i dont need tongue penatration
Lurker
0 likes
Yes!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexynerd187
just licking my hole will make me so wet and horny i dont need tongue penatration

Mmmm....:-P....Hottt...Yummm:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything!!! Just get in there. NOW thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry

My wife lets me rim her and while I have penetrated her a bit, I haven't done the full on tongue fuck.

Do you like a gentle lick or do you like it when the guy or gal penetrates you and basically fucks your ass with their tongue?

Both being ass licked n tongue fuck aree good. If i compare i d give tongue fucking an edge over licking. But i ve never demanded or requested it. Its the choice of my partner.

And yes i ve few experiences of being forced to tongue fuck men. And i can tell they love it too.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't help being thrilled by it, but I sometimes wonder if they're doing it just to be more intimate with me than my other lovers, like competing to be the best or closest of all my bed-buddies. It's a rare treat in any case, and I'm not going to look a gift tongue in the ass.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it either way.... :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can enjoy a bit of finger there occasionally as part of the enjoyment.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's been too long since that happened and that was only a gently licking, but I loved it. Would love to experience a full tongue fucking though. I can only imagine. smile
I also enjoy a finger there as well.