Best and Worst Comment During Sex

last reply
24 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are the best and worst comments a lover has made during sex.

Worst: I was in the Air Force and while we were making love, my ex looked up at me and said, "Is an Ensign the same as a Lieutenant?" One of many reasons she became an ex.

Best: The first time my wife and I made love, as I dropped my boxers and stepped toward the bed, she said with a trembling voice, "Are you going to put THAT in me?" Made me feel twice as long and twice as thick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
worst= are you ever going to cum

best= god baby you're hot
what's up sunshine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worst: As I opened blouse to suck her nipples she remarked" I guess I will have put up with this."

Best,:"Sure, you can stay for breakfast."
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter

Worst: I was in the Air Force and while we were making love, my ex looked up at me and said, "Is an Ensign the same as a Lieutenant?" One of many reasons she became an ex.

You divorced her because she didn't know all the ranks? Seems like an extreme reaction...

Worst: Either "Ow, you're on my hair," or her sudden sneeze, which shot me out like a watermelon seed and ended with a lot of laughing.

Best: "Mmm, go slow - it feels huge." Nice to hear anyway, even if it's just perception!

Have a friend who tells the story of being in the middle of the act, just really involved, when his wife reached out and straightened the lampshade on the nightstand lamp. Ouch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stormdog100

You divorced her because she didn't know all the ranks? Seems like an extreme reaction...

Bad timing and bad communication were only the beginning. We stayed married for another ten years, until she started fucking my best friend.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Worst: My straight roommate in college, about to try girl-sex for the first time after stoking herself up with a few drinks: "I hope you don't smell like fish!"

Best: A boy half my age telling me I look as young as the girls his age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Worst: My straight roommate in college, about to try girl-sex for the first time after stoking herself up with a few drinks: "I hope you don't smell like fish!"

You do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The worst. "You bitch - you seduced my son." When his mother caught us in his bed.
The best. "Meg that was the best thing that has happened to me - ever." By a girl after her first time with another girl - me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme

You do.

I smell like fish? ~sniff~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I smell like fish? ~sniff~

No way!!!!
THIS:
Lurker
0 likes
Best Comment during THE NASTY: "DON'T STOP!!!"

Worst Comment afterward: "Don't worry about it, it's fine..."

xx SF

(Those things did not happen in the same episode...)

QUICK FUNNY DISASTROUS STORY...

SHE was a DENTAL NURSE... (I was CRAZY for her, chased her for AGES...) She was FUCK OFF gorgeous!!!

FINALLY got a proper date and she ARRIVES with an overnight bag... (RESULT!!!!!)

We eat dinner, wine, late nightclub drink, a little dancing... HOME!!!

I'm SO EXCITED I decide to take a little something to calm down... We get into it... IT'S FUCKING EVERYTHING!!! Mid way through her OOOOHS! and OHS! the LITTLE SOMETHING kicks in and I... Well...

I passed out IN HER!!!

(I know...)

She left the next morning and I NEVER saw her again...

(AND SHE WAS GORGEOUS!!!)

And SHE SAID "Don't worry about it, it's fine..." (It wasn't!!!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
the wife and I were enjoying being coupled when I got painful cramp in the leg. I groaned out loud with pain but the wife was pleased she thought my moan was the result of an amazing orgasm. Pleasure and pain
Lurker
0 likes
Worst comment: "Oh, you've cummed, even though you told me otherwise."

Unfortunately, I don't have a "best comment".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aren't you ready to cum yet? I'm not in a hurry would like to enjoy the moment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worst--are you about to cum

Best--your so sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter

Best: The first time my wife and I made love, as I dropped my boxers and stepped toward the bed, she said with a trembling voice, "Are you going to put THAT in me?" Made me feel twice as long and twice as thick.

best..."Oh god, oh god"

worse..."Are you in yet?"
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Worst -
Me: "Mmm, fuck, don't stop, I'm so close."
Him: "Uh, sorry, I just came. But I can try to keep going."
Me internally: already feels him going soft. "Erm, no, it's fine." -.-

Best -
Having him fuck me from behind for the first time ever (second guy to ever do it to me)
Him: Struggles to work his way in, even though I'm extremely wet and wanting it. "Holy shit, you're tighter than most virgins."
Me: Feeling as though I'm being ripped into two. "I think I might be at this point!"
Ungovernable
0 likes
Best: (heavy breathing)

Worst: (turned head aside when my ponytail was falling in his face)

People really talk during sex?
Lurker
0 likes
worst: that you shot your muck then....... Scotland at its classiest smile

Best: Silence, breathing, sucking in the air savouring every moment with the sweat glistening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worst: Not really a comment, but she farted while we were 69ing.

Best: After quite a few orgasms, she said,"You kiss and eat pussy just like a lesbian."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Worst: Oh, Scott. (FYI: My Name is not Scott. Went home with her from the club. Not real sure who Scott is/was.)

Best: It’s bigger than it looks. (This was said directly after full penetration. And Yes, I started laughing.)
Lurker
0 likes
Best: O my god yes yes

Worst: Your dad fucks better