Do you dress to impress?

last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When out I have noticed that women seem to check out other women more thoroughly than the men do.

Would I be correct in assuming women are more concerned about what other women think about the way they are dressed, opposed to what men may think?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Simple explanation: these women are surveying the competition.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I UNdress to impress!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I UNdress to impress!

I do exactly that ;)
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
ALWAYS. And when I wear panties, I always wear beautiful ones that match my bras. My momma told me that you never know when you'll have to show them.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course... i think how you feel and how you feel about yourself and how you look(how others judge you at first glance) are all related.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress to impress men, I really don't care what other women think......I guess I'm in the minority in that reguard
0 likes
Of course I do. Who doesn't want attention?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress, because of laws.
Bullet Club For Life
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Castle4coochie
I dress, because of laws.

nope, afraid i don't take the time to consider what other ladies may be thinking when i get dressed

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahahahaha

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress for comfort. I do take pride in how I look, but my comfort is more important than whether or not I impress anyone.
Lurker
0 likes
Only if my master requires it
Lurker
0 likes
Only if my master requires it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress to satisfy myself, it is up to people around me if they are impress about it. smile
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
I dress to feel pretty and confident. And, that makes others to impress many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee I hope I am not too old to still do both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the situation actually. I mean yeah sometimes I do. Sometimes in the summer frankly it's just shorts and a T and flip flops? I mean if we are going clubbing, yeah sure. Well different things can "impress" haha. I was at the uni coffee bar a couple of days ago and this girl went berserk over my hair clips. I mean she thought they were so adorable and started to talking to me? Like who would think? I can tell some guys really like it when I wear mini skirts. So it depends like what impresses. But sure I know what you mean, like when you wear your Prada bag and stuff other girls notice for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dress in anything that makes me feel good. I'm out to find guys not other women.