Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it possible to excite your G-spot by stimulating your bellybutton ?

last reply
30 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can you get an orgasm or come close if your bellybutton /navel is fingered or licked or played with ? Do you get any pleasurable feelings 'down there'? But most importantly do you feel it in your g-spot area?
Lurker
0 likes
Definately not! Ewwww I don't like my bellybutton touched let alone licked! Lol sorry doesnt help but I've never even heard of such a thing xx
Lurker
0 likes
licking my tummy button tickles .. giggles... as for the G-spot ..

Classified
0 likes

Just as I believe you found this question,(topix), I found this:

Here's a tip you'll learn from me,
it's how to find the spot of G,
if needed use some KY-Jelly,
and insert a digit or two and try to touch her belly,
watch as she moans and calls your name,
this tactic has brought pleasure and fame,
Good luck and play hard you lucky little ducks,
and if it works, send me ten bucks!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I thought your belly button was where you put the salt when eating chips (fries) in bed. Certainly haven't ever had a lover tell me that licking her belly button had such an effect.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
please please PLEASE don't let this be some cruel joke [-o<

Say. Her. Name.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
A lot of women actually have a hard time stimulating their g-spot when stimulating their g-spot...

I highly doubt that stimulating their bellybutton will do any good, especially since it's nearly 1-foot away from the g-spot.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Never happened! As sexy as belly-buttons look, you'd think they connected to some erogenous zone, but... no such luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never achieved an orgasm from stimulating it. I have had many erotic sensations from having it tickled licked etc. I could not believe the first time another girl did it to me - many years ago. It did make me a bit juicy I have to admit. I have found that quite a few girls had no idea it was an erogenous zone until I tickled it.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Nope.

But sometimes if I press on it hard enough, I feel like I have to pee.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll go masturbate and try. You know, for science.
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep

Won't work solo ... get somebody to help you.9beEc4n5tcT2fxlR
girls only, sorry
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
I am surprised not by the fact that many of the commenters here have never heard of a belly button/ G-spot connection but by the fact that some of you here never even considered or heard of it being even an erogenous zone. Some women do get a pleasurable feeling if their bellybutton is stimulated and that's why some people think that there is a connection between it and the G spot, the clitoris or the overall vagina. I say 'some' because many don't feel a connection or they feel a connection that is not pleasurable. That Dick leach feeling is also there for some woman and I guess some consider it to be an erotic feeling of the most common bellybutton and the vagina feeling is the 'need to pee 'feeling. Below are two forum links, one about the bellybutton and clitoris connection and the other about the g-spot connection and as you can see there are some interesting comments from females. Hope you enjoy them. Would like to hear from more females about this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley
licking my tummy button tickles .. giggles... as for the G-spot ..

Well ,go on....

tickles as in a pleasurable way? Do you feel any connection down there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only reaction you will get from me by licking my belly button is me laughing uncontrollably. I am severely ticklish around my belly button.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Nope.

But sometimes if I press on it hard enough, I feel like I have to pee.

*sticks a gummy bear in your belly button* biggrin
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

*sticks a gummy bear in your belly button* biggrin

Is it Haribo?

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Crazylife

I am surprised not by the fact that many of the commenters here have never heard of a belly button/ G-spot connection but by the fact that some of you here never even considered or heard of it being even an erogenous zone. Some women do get a pleasurable feeling if their bellybutton is stimulated and that's why some people think that there is a connection between it and the G spot, the clitoris or the overall vagina. I say 'some' because many don't feel a connection or they feel a connection that is not pleasurable. That Dick leach feeling is also there for some woman and I guess some consider it to be an erotic feeling of the most common bellybutton and the vagina feeling is the 'need to pee 'feeling. Below are two forum links, one about the bellybutton and clitoris connection and the other about the g-spot connection and as you can see there are some interesting comments from females. Hope you enjoy them. Would like to hear from more females about this.

LOL.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Is it Haribo?

Of course. As if I would tease you with second rate confectionery.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Of course. As if I would tease you with second rate confectionery.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I don't know about the belly button, but, my ex girlfriend and I bought a sex book and it showed us how to do something called 'womb drumming' and let me tell you....oh YEAH! You have to rub her her lower abdomen right above her pubic bone, while she''s about to cum, and it enhances orgasm. NOT the belly button....lower, lower...ahhh

I don't know how well this would work with a dildo, but using your tongue to stimulate her clit, and / or fingering her while doing works very nice

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
Damn newbie, lol! Posted the same shit 7 times! Sorry....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes

0 likes

0 likes

0 likes

0 likes