last reply
42 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
That's quite some milestone!

A huge thank you to everyone who has published with us over the years. You make this community, what it is today, the best erotica site on the web.

Bottoms up!

Matriarch
0 likes
The cork has been popped.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by nicola
The cork has been popped.

A lot of cherries too

Congratulations!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment.

Lush Stories is the best.

Thank you Nicola for having such a wonderful website. It's one of a kind!

Thank you to Gav for making it run and for all the wonderful moderators who review all or our stories and volunteer their time.

I know I'm thrilled to be part of such an amazing website.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all concerned in this wonderful site.

Thank you for the opportunity to publish the fantastical imaginings of my mind, and the intimate feelings of my poetry. Most of all, though, for my very good friends, and most of all for bringing me together with my darling.

?????????
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to you Nicola, Gav, moderators and all the amazing writers...

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to all.

Matriarch
0 likes
How long will it take to get to 100K stories?
Lurker
0 likes
Lush does it honestly, as the other sites pilfer from Lush. Well done Nicola and Gav.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Is it time to dance in the streets? I'm ready.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Wow - those are some crazy impressive numbers!

Congrats to all the talented writers who put in the effort, the hard-working story mods who have verified each and every one of them, and to Nicola for her original vision and tireless dedication to creating the best erotica site around!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

DEFINITELY a reason to bring on the bubbly! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
How long will it take to get to 100K stories?

Good question. Let's do the math and find out.

You already have 35,000, so you need an additional 65,000 to reach your desired goal.

You are currently publishing approximately 125 stories and poems per week. So, the first thing we do is divide 125 into 65,000.

65000 / 125 = 520

That sum tells us that, at 125 stories per week, it'll take 520 weeks to publish another 65,000 stories. To find out how many years that is, we divide 520 by the number of weeks there are in a Julian year (an Earth year).

520 / 52 = 10

The answer is 10 years. Therefore, at the rate of 125 stories and poems per week, it'll take 10 years to publish another 65,000 stories and reach your desired goal of 100,000.

Maths isn't really my forte, so if anybody spots any mistakes in my calculations, please don't hesitate to correct me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
YAY! can i quit now? please?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
YAY! can i quit now? please?

Not for another ten more years, I'm afraid -- at least!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I wonder how many crispy tissues that comes out to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I wonder how many crispy tissues that comes out to.

Would that be just your own crispy tissues, or the crispy tissues of every man here on Lush combined?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by uber_cougar

Would that be just your own crispy tissues, or the crispy tissues of every man here on Lush combined?

Every crispy tissue in the history of Lush.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

ewwwwww!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Good heavens, that would be an awful lot.

You've bamboozled me with that one -- I'm stumped.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a HELL of a lot of product!!!

It doesn't happen on its own, so well done to the various Mod Squads, The Senior Editors, the Technical Team and of course Our Nicola. (It's a HELL of an involving job for all concerned and it should be remembered that those who volunteer often do so AT CONSIDERABLE COST to their own time and talent.)

I've said it before, but the difference with Lush Stories is that it is indeed a community. You get back what you put in, in whatever way you inter-act, indeed. Friendships are made here and I find that delightful.

I'm so proud to be still involved after all these years!

xx SF
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yay! That's awesome!

0 likes

Congrats to everyone involved.
Click below to see