Sexual appetite

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think everyone here would agree that Lush members likely have a higher sex drive than the average population.

I am curious if you find that you have a higher sex drive than your friends?

That assumes that you talk to your friends about sex. We have found we have a way higher sex drive than our friends. Not sure why. They are all attractive people. They just don't seem to want/need it like we do.
0 likes
Its not something Ive ever talked about with my friends. I dont think my sexual appetite is any higher than the average population, although during the week before my period I do seem to become very sexually active ....meaning I masturbate a lot more. Like, 3 of 4 times a day. Normally its 2 or 3 times a week. Im not in a sexual relationship, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Quiteshygirl
Its not something Ive ever talked about with my friends. I dont think my sexual appetite is any higher than the average population, although during the week before my period I do seem to become very sexually active ....meaning I masturbate a lot more. Like, 3 of 4 times a day. Normally its 2 or 3 times a week. Im not in a sexual relationship, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Women do become remarkably more sexual in the days before ovulation, which is typically about two weeks before the period. The magic reason for this is testosterone. Testosterone is rising dramatically in women before ovulation, and this drives an urgent need to have penetrative sex. I guess that makes perfect sense from nature's point of view. Nature wants babies so it motivates behavior at the time of the month when the chances of making a baby are high.

If you look at how all of the steroid hormones go up and down for women over the entire cycle, it is incredible the roller coaster you ladies must be on. I'm not sure I could handle that.

One thing this does suggest though is that men should get in tune with their lady's cycle, because the odds are she needs a lot of really good sex before ovulation, and there are other times in the cycle where she won't be interested at all. A sensitive partner is going to be all over that.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't usually talk with my friends about sex that much but I'm pretty sure thatmy sexual appetite is higher than theirs .Most of my friends are married and even though I have a girlfriend we don't live together.I just seem to want sex all the time ;I must be addicted or something can never get enough and I rarely say no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a mixed bag of friends. Some are extremely open about their sex life while some are asexual or are just uncomfortable talking about it. I think I'm more inclined to talk about it than most of my friends though. However, I don't just speak of sexual actions, I talk about erotica, like the stories on Lush.

Lurker
0 likes
I was raised where sex was not a taboo subject, so I will talk to anyone about sex. My friends think I am nuts that I always want sex, so I guess my sexual appetite is higher then theirs. My hubby teases me that I am insatiable, but he certainly isn't complaining.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Coming from a very traditional background, I haven't had that level of discourse with friends. Which is probably why many of us go so ballistic here. I think it's a mistake to assume that just because certain people choose not to discuss sexual appetite, they're not as interested. My non-Lush friends would be very wrong about me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I seems I want sex just about all the time. Just like Double DD's

I think we are the normal ones, the rest of you may be a bit strange.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most of my friends are willing to have sex daily, but if up to them would be more like a couple times a week, in a steady relationship. My personal sex drive seems completely dependent on being with a guy, when I'm single I feel almost no need at all, like I'll masturbate once a month, when I have a guy I want it everyday or more.
0 likes
I have a very high sex drive. I want it all the time. I can just have an great orgasm and ready to go again. So like DoubleD and 1nympholes a lot.. Hey I enjoy sex.. and when you have an awesome partner, even better.
Click below to see

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I know my libido is abnormally high for a woman, but I have friends who seem to enjoy sex as much as I do, although they don't have as many partners with whom to fulfill their drive as I do. I think the more sex you have, the more you want.