Stalkers. Don't forget stalkers. Lol.

last reply
31 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm keeping a CLOSE EYE on this thread, BDSMBARBIEDOLL...

(Love your shoes, Cutie...)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I'm keeping a CLOSE EYE on this thread, BDSMBARBIEDOLL...

(Love your shoes, Cutie...)

xx SF

LMAO
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Can't say I agree with this thread. I don't think stalking is a topic that should be joked about.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Can't say I agree with this thread. I don't think stalking is a topic that should be joked about.

There's a difference between cyber stalking and real life stalking.

I've had at least 5 restraining orders served against various people in real life, including my own mother.

To be stalked or harassed is never fun.

One can have a sense of humor with it though.

I had an older lover a long time ago and I had to get a couple on him.

So actually I do know what it's like. Been there. Done that. Have several t-shirts.
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I have to agree with Liz. The line between being cyber stalked and being stalked in real life can be very, very thin, with the former not infrequently leading to the latter.

Quote by BDSMBarbieDoll
There's a difference between cyber stalking and real life stalking.

There is indeed a difference, but even if it doesn't cross into real life stalking, cyber stalking can be just as disruptive to one's life and terrifying to the person being stalked or harassed as being stalked in real life. I unfortunately speak from experience on this one.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

There is indeed a difference, but even if it doesn't cross into real life stalking, cyber stalking can be just as disruptive to one's life and terrifying to the person being stalked or harassed as being stalked in real life. I unfortunately speak from experience on this one.

So do I.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

ANYTHING can be joked about, ONCE it's CLEAR it's a joke...

xx SF
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
ANYTHING can be joked about, ONCE it's CLEAR it's a joke...

xx SF

Couldn't disagree more.

Can be? Of course. Should be? Absolutely not.

L x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Couldn't disagree more.

Can be? Of course. Should be? Absolutely not.

L x

Strange coming from YOU?...

I'll tell you a NAZI JOKE from 1944...

(This is a REAL joke from that time...)

Guy meets his neighbour on a Berlin street... Says, "JESUS! What the FUCK do you think about this HITLER guy???" The friend is APALLED!!! Because you can't SAY!!! He pulls his neighbour by the collar into an alleyway so NOBODY can overhear and says, "ACTUALLY, I STILL think he's doing alright!"

Another one?

Concentation Camp guard says to a Jew... I'll SPARE you if you can do this... I have a GLASS EYE... If you can say which eye you're spared ... The Jewish guy immediately says, "Your RIGHT eye..." The SS guard is FLUMMOXED... He says, "You're correct... You're spared... BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW???" Jewish Guy says, "Because it was the one with a GLINT of humanity in it..."

Both REAL JOKES from the Nazi era.

(You can laugh about anything... Indeed, you MUST...)

xx SF

(This is QUITE SERIOUS... I researched a NOVEL that takes place in the Berlin cabaret scene during the war... So I had to KNOW how they spoke and what they listened to, laughed at...)

Jokes, humour, PRESENTED AS SUCH can only be ACCEPTED as such... (Unless you're A NAZI!!!)

Humour will ONLY work if it's not VENAL and POISONOUS... (This is why Andrew Dice Clay no longer has a career...) READ Frankie Boyle if you are British.

KNOW YOUR SUBJECT!!!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I would have thought you of all people would have learned by now that some subjects you just leave alone. It's a matter of decency.

I think Frankie Boyle is a cunt, along with anyone else who jokes about disabled children, the holocaust, , etc...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I would have thought you of all people would have learned by now that some subjects you just leave alone. It's a matter of decency.

I think Frankie Boyle is a cunt, along with anyone else who jokes about disabled children, the holocaust, , etc...

Me of all people!!! *LAUGHS!!!*

You KNOW how much my humour has cost me HERE!!! (I remain TOTALLY unapologetic...) Except that some people took it SERIOUSLY! (Not my INTENTENTION, ergo, NOT MY FAULT...) But to HURT somebody is AWFUL!

But you know, I work within the parameters of IRONY, SATIRE and GENUINE HUMOR!

(You get it or you don't...)

xx SF

(Sarah Silverman has a BRILLIANT routine about The Holocaust... It's FUNNY because it's SO FUCKING WRONG!!! Comedy CAN make you THINK!!! Indeed, IT SHOULD!)
Lurker
0 likes
And IF a Thread Poster post "LOL" on the end of a Title Post then I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY it's NOT intended to be a serious post.

xx SF

(Stalking IS a serious issue... BUT NOT ON THIS THREAD!!!!!)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Humour will ONLY work if it's not VENAL and POISONOUS...

Actually... Humor will only work if it's funny.

The two Nazi jokes and this thread are just not funny. I get the Nazi jokes but they just didn't make me laugh. This thread is just nothing though. There is no joke, no wit, nothing. It just comes off like a crazy person thinking everyone is stalking her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

The two Nazi jokes and this thread are just not funny. I get the Nazi jokes but they just didn't make me laugh. This thread is just nothing though. There is no joke, no wit, nothing. It just comes off like a crazy person thinking everyone is stalking her.

Allow me to be QUITE CLEAR...

In RESEARCHING a NOVEL which needed JOKES from the NAZI era I found what I needed... (AS to the thread, well, I AM stalking BDSMBARBIEDOLL... I actually go through her bins...)

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Allow me to be QUITE CLEAR...

In RESEARCHING a NOVEL which needed JOKES from the NAZI era I found what I needed... (AS to the thread, well, I AM stalking BDSMBARBIEDOLL... I actually go through her bins...)

xx SF

Not sure how actual jokes told by Nazis validate anything... It's like using jokes a says about their victims to say you can make jokes about anything... But ok Steph.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Not sure how actual jokes told by Nazis validate anything... It's like using jokes a says about their victims to say you can make jokes about anything... But ok Steph.

I DIDN'T say THEY DID validate ANYTHING... (If you ARE CLEVER ENOUGH to look carefully, you'll notice both are ANTI-NAZI jokes!!!)

Don't EVEN ATTEMPT to TROLL me... (Which I NOTICE you DO!!!)

(I'm TOO FUCKING SMART MY DEAR!!!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I DIDN'T say THEY DID validate ANYTHING... (If you ARE CLEVER ENOUGH to look carefully, you'll notice both are ANTI-NAZI jokes!!!)

xx SF

(Could have this WRONG I'm in an INCREDIBLY Bad mood...)
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Have to agree with MF and Liz here - this thread seems like a two fingers up to some Lushie who's caused offence...

It certainly doesn't float my boat and I don't find it amusing in any way...

There's already a 'rage expressed through gifs' thread somewhere around these parts - that would be a more appropriate place for this stuff, IMHO

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

If they weren't intended to validate your opinion that anything can be funny then what was the point of posting them? You told the jokes and then said "you can laugh about anything".

I'm not trolling you... If I wanted to troll you I would say that smart people don't usually need to remind you that they are smart.